New beginning| Day in the life RCD



Hello RCD readers,

I hope you've enjoyed my first week making content in 2022. 

Last week I'd posted three blogs.  
- Monday : project update |  First week of 2022
- Wednesday : daily blog |  Christmas vacay
- Friday : project update | Goodbye 2021

You can try to find it on this blog. Or check my Facebook page for all the links.


Monday 

I began the week with delivering two project's for their building permits.  Both project's are from different  freelance employer's.  Both are houses; an extension and a new design.  I didn't get to design actually I was mainly the drafter. But it was an experience. 

It was also a deadline day. I've finally finished project LB. So I mailed the definitive drawings to one of my freelance employer's. By Friday I got the response from my employer.



The day ended with a potential client. But by Wednesday she ghosted me..hahah

Tuesday 

I worked on project Fred. It's an extension of a house. Very big project also but with my middle person miscommunication I'm not getting the full price for the work but I'm sure things will come around. I've made sure that I'm smart on how I react to situations. And that's what makes me easy to work with. By Wednesday I finished the drawings and mailed for her.
Thursday

One delivered project from Monday is an extension so this day I had to go back and deliver the drawings again. 

Explanation  of Project BW:
I was able to work for a company who needed an architectural designer. I haven't been designing for their projects and more just drafting. But we'll see if I get project's this year. 



This day was a good day I got another potential client and this for myself plus it's designing.  I can't wait. It's hectic because my goal is three weeks. But I want to make it work. So I'm gonna bust my ass.

Friday

Content day I've decided to write from Wednesday to Friday for each following week blog post. But first I had to make sure to help a student. 




It was deadline week and maybe a potential project. This week I will start with budgeting for Project Fred. I'm hoping for the best. Have a great week.



See you every Monday, Wednesday and Friday with new blog post. 

And when I figured out Pinterest maybe you'll see my post their.

 






Comments

Post a Comment

Most popular