First week back| Day in the life RCD


Hello RCD readers,

Today is first day back. Today I will bring some freelance projects in for building permit requests. But for we begin the week let's talk about my first week in January 2022.


Recap of first week January


This is a look at my first week of January!!
Because I can begin with new projects I had to finish up older ones.*Side note: no new freelance project's but I believe in the best for 2022


Monday

Two ongoing freelance project's were ready for building permit request.  I made sure I did the printing, the binding, and fill in all the necessary information for the request. But building department needed more documents which includes the client having documents of  permission for building on the site. 

By Tuesday one project had the needed documents. And another freelance project S finally had the permission documents for the building permit.

Tuesday

I worked on my big col-lab project "project LB". This is a restaurant/hotel. I received the construction calculations last month. But the holidays took over and I could work because of  a little burnout.  I started with the foundation and the details.
Yup my keyboard stopped working the weekend before and
my ass refuses to spent January money I don't have on fixing this problem.

I also did my yearly office work shopping. I wanted to cry of the end price for this. But lucky this is only a yearly process. 

Wednesday 

I did the beams and roof plan correction. I choose to focus on one project this week because I want to finish one project instead of none. Always choose wisely when managing your time.

Thursday 

I printed the project S with the intention to request building permit. But that didn't go as plan. So I worked on the steel cross sections for roofs and corrected the other drawings.


Friday 

I was burnout again. I took a day off. I did my weekly groceries. And babysat my nephews. At night I still finished the cross sections of roofs.

Saturday 

The big day I worked my ass of to finish project LB. I started the day with binding the two projects that are able to receive building permits.  I finish roof details, staircase details and last windows and door plans. I worked almost 14 hours that day. I finished 9 o'clock just in time for home made hamburgers. 


Sunday

I got to finalize the project LB. Yesterday I want to put every drawing in PDF files and mail it to one of my bosses.

So that was my week off still. I always joke myself with these vacation updates. 

This week will consist of finishing another freelance project




See you next post about how my Christmas vacay went.




Comments

Post a Comment

Most popular