Bye May, Hello June | Day in the life RCD


Hello RCD readers,

As we are coming to an end of this month. My birth month. 34 was a blessed year. Turning 35 I focused more on hitting goals instead of big celebration.

Go with the flow 
The month started with me finally thinking I would finally receive payment for an ongoing project after a lot of bank problems. The client decided to pay in cash. I contacted the engineer to do his part after stagnation. Now follows construction drawings. And a little bump again but I believe just moving forward will make it a reality. This is my first big project from RC Designs Architectural Studio. Which I actually really proud off and of course I want this to go smoothly for the client.

Resurrection of an old project
Last year a potential client wanted to be my first client for 2023. But life... So this month the project has been resurrected. And hopefully it will continue. I had two weeks of stagnation in my inspiration because I actually already came up with a design but the client hasn't chosen and puts the whole design in something entirely different. I finished last week the preliminary concept and still waiting for a response. Fingers crossed if the client says yes.

Mothers day client
I had a successful mothers day discount. Successful meaning I had one official client. Of course I had multiple responses but one became a real client overall. But I'm positive. The exposure thanks to a friend helped me a lot. I did get more followers. I got a couple of WhatsApp messages. Some were serious. Most were just nosy. But I'm grateful for that.

God's kindness
This month I'm having a hard time with God's kindness. Not receiving it but giving it. I don't want to be ruthless and careless like other's are back to me. But it's hard.. I'm not a person for revenge. I've lost relationships that broke or hurt me.(friendship/ love/ family even acquaintances). My response is always give the person what they asked for freedom from myself and remove me completely to let them live their life. Without my meddling in it. If it blossom I know I did something good for somebody who hurt me. And if it doesn't I know I was not the cause of the downfall. So I'm happy I'm not having negative thoughts like 
- wishing somebody will fail 
- wishing somebody gets punished 
- plotting to hurt or humiliate somebody back

But the cruelty with a smile makes me want to smack somebody🤣. That's the honest truth. And because you don't want to be mean. You become bitter and irritated in other area's.  And you can loose a little bit of your kindness and softness for awhile.

So I know what I have to do and keeping my focus on that;
Heal.. Let go.. Move on..to not loose God's kindness..

That's my season now. 
The season that is following looks like a mirror to myself and my flaws. I have flaws that I'm still working on but most important points would be:
  • harsh response towards disrespect
  • negative self talk after a lot of hurdles
  • anxiety and fear during the phases where I need trust and let go
  • openness towards others after being abandoned  multiple times 
  • navigating forgiveness with not letting people misuse me again
Now let's talk about the happy part of this season.
  • I'm letting the Lord use me to be the rock for other's that may have been dealt a bad hand.
  • I'm enjoying the fruits of my labor 
  • I'm at peace and loving the feeling of it (no drama)
  • People true nature is being revealed after me being patient
  • Trusting again and accepting what people can offer but moving accordingly
  • I've opened up to love by softening my heart
  • I've healed from certain wounds and  I've found joy again in my daily life blessings. 
Now let's talk about 35
This month was an amazing blessing. The Lord gave me a miracle this month. So everything that came with I have no complaining for. Hello 35
I had a busy and really productive month. I spoiled myself a little. And was able to solve a lot of problems and get my life back on track. Which feels like a birthday present from the universe. I also did my best to give back. 

Hello June
What can you expect from me this month?
  • I have a big goal this month and that would be finish January project. The definitive design phase has begun. 
  • Second would be also be finish the mother's day client. 
  • Follow up and see other project become real clients this month. 
  • I want to have another discount but with no boost or a July 1 discount. Comment below what you suggest.  
  • My content calendar is on the down low this month and I will be more active in Stories and BTS real time reels on Instagram. 
  • Plus trying out the WhatsApp channel this month. Show some love by joining. 

Follow the RC Designs Blog channel on WhatsApp: 

Comments

Most popular