Hello 35 | Day in the life RCD



Hello RCD readers,

Long time no write🤣. I have been on hiatus since my owru jari. As we have two weeks to go before this month ends. I have a lot to make sure goes smoothly.

Let's have a little recap what you've missed.

WhatsApp group on silent 
I have chosen to stop using the group for a while. It's not working as it should and I haven't a minute like I use too for the constant content. Really less feedback and I can count the people that actually were active plus see who actually read the blog post. Most were from Facebook instead of the WhatsApp group.  So it didn't serve a purpose. But after failure keep trying. My little nephew Dylan brought my on channel and community for WhatsApp but I haven't chosen what is better. I even thought of making a blog page on instagram but the no having links is kinda tricky. Also thought of writing on LinkedIn but I have to say sometimes personal day in the life blog is not LinkedIn audience vibe. So I'm torn between WhatsApp channel or new RCD blog page on instagram.

Mothersday discount
I tried it again this year. Last year I had one real client. And this year same. I got client's but not for the discount. Which is kind of fun. I had some people who just nosy but not really client's.  Asking for my price but actually not even a project. So I stopped answering the question. I sent them to my online google form. And the onces that actually fill in are potential client's. The other's aren't serious.

After rain comes sunshine
God's presence is here. It's always here but it feels amazing and fulfilling when you can actually see and feel it. With the way He shows me love and ease in difficult situations. The Rosy that was so depended, is so independent.  I was calm as a cucumber dealing with an emergency moment and going to the emergency room. Being the support system for a lifetime change. Is all God's strength, love and patience with me. I didn't even tell what happened. Because it didn't need an audience.  I'm just in awe of what He makes possible when you surrender. My fear is in God's hands. He protects me heart and keeps me calm. So here I am with a testimony that God is always near. My daily morning prayer "God is with us..God is here..
God will provide". As I'm writing my angst wants to kick in and I repeat it for Him to take over. 

Hello 35
This age is such a blessing. I always had an idea what this age would be like and how I wanted to celebrate it. Weirdly is just as I thought. Simplicity. Real Love. Happiness. God's presence, love and bliss. Full-blown reality of the strength I have as a woman in society. I had a weird owru jari with a lot secrets  revealed again. A lot epiphanies of my past dumb moments. A lot of forgiveness to myself for my mistakes and acknowledging my bad choices. God gave me birthday wishes or let say blessings and I'm not taking them for granted. I've also learned the importance of my thoughts and what is spoken. I wished for something to be fixed that needed fixing since 2020 I think and it was done. I asked for something that was impossible at the time right before my birthday and it actually happened. I ask and it will be given to you when God deems that you are ready for it. So I'm a helper in somebody else's testimony and miracle.  But it gives me strength. 

So for I have a couple of things that are important for this year. And I'm going to make them a reality. 😎

Have a blessed day everyone

Comments

Most popular