Natural emotions | Day in the life RCD



Hello RCD readers,

Nothing wrong with crying. Yes I embrace the natural emotions of a human being with no fear of being looked weak.

I have the tendency to not overexplain to people their incorrect narrative about me these years. 

I used to overthink every honest pure reaction that people saw of me.

My kindness 
People take my kindness for weakness. Don't underestimate me. I'm kind because I'm strong.  I have more strength than the person who let their mouth and irregular emotions control the situations. And hide behind them with pure ego. And incapability to control their feelings and reactions.  My anger is not gone. My irritation is not gone. My frustration is not gone. And each emotion I have but I don't let it control me. I control it with God's grace. I give those emotions to God. I lay them on his feet. And He gives me what I need to make smart decisions. 

My tears
People think crying means I'm weak. Nope for me to let it out at the moment and not hold it in is strength at it purest. Never underestimate me shedding tears as my way of being weak and helpless in the situation. I'm not. I just don't keep shit bottled up in front of people. I let those emotions out. But the most important thing people should remember. After I turned 30 I really don't care about what your opinion is of me. So me looking weak for you is never going to phase me in any way.

My quietness 
I am quiet by nature. Because I observe a lot. I don't overuse my energy. The reason is that I can feel others energy. The good. The bad. The nervous. The anger.  The tiredness. The overwhelmed version. Everything. And I react accordingly.  You see when somebody needs a simple smile for that day. You see when somebody needs a simple small talk to not feel alone. You see when people need to feel like the world is not always that cruel. My quietness shows me what a room needs. And I decide if I want to participate or not.

My wrath
I'm like the bear you don't want to poke. And the ones who know me. Know what I'm talking about. And those who don't will feel my coldness.  Never underestimate kind people. We notice everything. We choose the kinder approach every time. We are not scared of the person or situation. And when we are done with the disrespect you'll witness an overboiled teapot. Weird analogy. Simply said;
- you either feel me cut you off like you never exists 
- you'll understand why you would prefer my kind words instead my words that will cut you deep. 

Embrace your natural emotions. But remember embracing them does not give you the right to be cruel to other's like it has no repercussions. Because it does. That word that cut to deep can put somebody over the edge to commit suicide.  Take control of your emotions before they take control of you. How hard it is. This is the only way to grow and evolve as a person.

Be mindful of your mind, words and behavior overall.

Comments

Most popular