God's Love |Day in the life RCD

 


Hello RCD readers,

Happy Belated Valentine. Last Tuesday and the week before I re-posted three love related themed blog posts. But I had to write this one for myself because I need to say something important.

January ended with me not feeling like myself for a mere second because the "Love month". After discussing with some close friends. A couple helped and some gave me terrible advice. But I'm happy that they tried.

Good advice for one of my angels
Healing is a process. Forgiving is a process. Letting go is a process. It's a roller coaster. One day you'll feel better and after month's sadness or my case anger can hit you hard. Her advice was embrace the feelings. Just let that feeling out. If you are sad. Sit in your sadness for awhile. If you are mad. Sit in that feeling for awhile. LET IT OUT. DON'T KEEP ANYTHING BOTTLED UP. 

So I did. I talked to people that I can trust. And I felt so much better within a week. Not because I had a magical wand fix my vision. But I knew that it was okay, I felt heard and understood. This really helps when you are going through things in life.

For anyone who is going through a hard phase in your life. Talk to your angels.

Patience is the key
I have prayed so much for peace daily. But mostly for His guidance and protection daily. And focusing on that instead the pace of everything was a big task itself. As most know I'm working on the needed papers and legal side of starting my business. 
You can check the blog post below for more info about this. Every win counts | Day in the life RCD

The checklist:
In this blog post I had a checklist of my entire career journey of becoming an architect. 
How did I start my business?

My journey to finally opening an architectural design studio 
1) register as architectural drafter building department 2016
2) work experience 2013-2022
3) use blog for branding 2016
4) create a work network 2018-2022
5) expand online presence 2019
6) keep your portfolio up to date 2017
7) register as architectural design studio kkf 2022
8) create online design studio 2022
9) create a yearly potential monthly cashflow 2022
10) open a business bank account 2022 (hopefully next week)
11) register for taxes 2022 (next week)
12) rebrand your online presence 2022
13) create content for new business 2023
14) relaunch business and start promoting 2022 or 2023
15) stay consistent | work hard | pray hard but be thankful 2013-for life

What is the legal part from my side?
Step 1 Business accounts
Now between 9 and 10. I had so much more to do. This was for the business accounts. 
More needed document for the business accounts:
- Petition to open bank accounts
- Company profile 
- Profit and loss account (yearly)
- Opening balance (yearly)
- Scan of share register
- permit to exercise a profession "Architect"

This whole process took me a month. The month January to be exact. I had my documents within a week but I didn't have the last point yet. I also had a online consult with the bank in which I discussed what my profession actually entails.

Everything came together last week. Like an weirdly perfectly written symphony. The relationship officer helped me the first week of February. With some mistakes that I needed to fix and asked if I had gotten my permit. She assured me by 2nd week of February I would be called to sign my documents for the official petition for business bank accounts. By Monday I mailed for the state of my affairs at KKF and information of the needed documents to register for my taxes. KKF called me Tuesday. 

Step 2 register for my taxes
The last step(from my old checklist)  for this week is register for my taxes. Which I know that I took one client from the moment I started my business till today. So I'm good. You can't give if you haven't earned yet.

Step 3 re-register my business at the building department

Step 4 finish KKF extract
- deposit working capital in business account
- submit documents and changes to KKF for correct KKF extract

For God's grace you are going to need patience
1st example of God's Love
I got my permit to officially call myself an "Architect". I still remember being with my little niece next to me when I got the phone call. I also remember me dancing on the phone because "the person on the phone" did not say I was rejected. She said my request was approved. This is a long time coming. And it wasn't a guarantee. So I was ready for the worst but gave my distrust of the situation going terrible up to God. He gave me something I've worked for my whole life. I couldn't stop thanking Him for His grace. 
Business registration October 21st 2022 and Legal Permit January 28th 2023.


2nd example of God's Love
The next day I went directly to KKF to pick up my permit. And I got a phone call. Mine request to open business bank accounts was finally approved. I needed to come and sign some papers. By Thursday (the next day) I figured out how to drive to head quarters. Of course with the help of annoying people how to drive to there and google maps. No shame. I needed google maps. I had no idea where I was or where I was going. I felt like Alice in Wonderland.


3rd example of God's Love
I received my bank accounts. I delivered the documents an application November 3rd 2022 and I received the approval on February 8th 2023.

4th example of God's Love
He calms me down when temptation kicks in and I need to remind myself what my purpose is this year. He fills me with so much love that I'm in overflow and hope it stays. It feels fulfilling.

God's Love is so fulfilling. You can feel it. He sets people in your path that you need. For his guidance. For his love. For his word. You only need to listen and pray that He shows you whom He brought to you. So listen and stay connected so that you can here Him loudly.

Comments

Most popular