40 DAYS | DAY 4

Hello RCD readers,

Today I was later than normal. I feel like I've been fighting myself to stay positive this week. My bank pincode is incorrect and I don't know why. Very annoying to stay positive because of course my first reaction " stupid me what did I do wrong ". So Monday I have to go back and ask what the problem is. Hopefully it goes fine.

I'm writing my 40days here. Not sharing it but if you are a frequent reader of my blog you'll notice my daily post and if not God will

So yesterday night after celebrating that it went well. I had to be reminded that another thing went wrong. I feel ashamed, stupid, disappointed and really pissed off irritated because patience has gone long time ago. And ofcourse mom's response get over it just go Monday. Like I'm making a big deal of feeling sad and disappointed. I repeated very politely " when you stress and complain and are rude towards me because you're feeling some type of way. I let you feel that and leave you alone. Let me feel what I feel".
Ofcourse she dismissed it and continued watching tv.

Pray
Yesterday I prayed complaining not insulting but more about my patience being gone. And after calming down I went and tried it again. I thanked God for what He made happen this week. Even if something went wrong I'm happy that I've celebrated another milestone

Comments

Most popular