Site visit kids room | Project update


Hello RCD readers,

Before I started with de-cluttering the kids room I did a site visit.

First Visit
The room has two beds. It has a commode. Kids wardrobe. A wardrobe of for the parents and al lot of boxes

Plan of action
Now my idea was the clean the room first. After that I measured the room and made sure I knew with what I had to work with. 

Inspiration
We had combined inspiration.
 
source IG: @casinha_da_tali 

source IG: @myroomone1

source IG: @myroomone1

 source IG: @myroomone1
My first idea was;
  1. My first concept was to use the bed and turn it into bed on top and down make this into a kitchen design. 
  2. The baby bed was going to become a sofa area for her guests and create kind of a little house. 
  3. But both ideas were not possible because waiting on people to do their part we would never finish this before my sister's birthday. 
Store shopping
We checked for possible bed ideas. We didn't go very far because the prices are unnecessary expensive.
 


 
Clean up by de-cluttering
So we'd decided to clean up first.
The chosen options were remove the beds, the parents wardrobe and start from their.
 
Second visit 
This was returning everything back what could and interior designing the room.
  • Remove the beds
  • Cleaning up the room 
  • Bringing over the clothes we had 
  • Measuring the room and giving a interior design concept. 
 
Third visit
The DIY visit finishing everything and designing the room into the inspired concept we had.
 
 See you next week for the designing process and end results


Comments

Most popular