Offline

 

Hello RC Designs readers and watchers, 

Today is a national day meaning another lockdown in Suriname. I've been trying to stay positive and work on growing my content. But with a lot work I actually receive little to none viewers and or readers because stupid algorithms.  I'll  be damned to pay for sponsoring when people loved watching and reading my content.

This blog on Facebook intention was to share my journey. To show each my freelance project and my content. I wanted to educate people in my country about designing. I wanted to share people who want to become an architect what that means and how to create your own lifestyle with this career.

I even wanted to showcase female architect's their journey this year but no interest. People are more focussed on easy and quick advice. I've tried writing and making video's.  Everything to keep people interested in this but my energy has run out. 

I've stopped pushing myself to make content.  I've even stopped enjoying the successes I've had with this. Or even sharing my milestones and failures during this. 

I started this year with a vision. Creating a website and we are in August.  And still no website. Not even close.

And most of all I'm tired of trying with no outcome. Including personal.

RCD will not be posting:

📎project updates 

📎articles

📎throwback-thursday

This or these months. I'm going to let 5 year milestone just go by. Because their is nothing to celebrate. 


See you soon.. 

Comments

Most popular