Joy | Friday 16th April 2021

A friend asked last week "Describe your week in a few sentences" and I said hectic but blessed.
I had a hectic work week.. but happy that I have work to do in this pandemic/bad economy... So it's a blessing
 
 
Hello RC Design readers,
 
This is my first blog post after a long time. Blogging was getting really hard because of my hectic personal life plus my work life. My last blog post was in January 2021 and was about a student achieving something that I felt hopeless getting in life. And last month I met a client that isn't even close towards what I'm talking about .So I knew that I should let it go and just live my life.
 
This blog will not be depressing. I'm going to write about the positive. I'm joyful not for what will happen but for the little that is happening now.

Collaboration with a friend
 
February I had the chance to work with a friend/girl boss/colleague. It was an container project and we just finished it. 

Carelessness of other rumors and opinions about me
 
I love that I DON'T GIVE A FUCK anymore what people know, what they say and what they think about me. I have a lot of people that want to F up my peace. But I love my IDGAF attitude. I don't know if ;
  • it's my age or 
  • the time that we are in or 
  • people see my niceness as weakness and figure out they are so wrong
But I love it.
 
Working with my partner 

I'm working on my new website with my partner and I'm so happy plus excited. It's beginning to get form and I'm smiling like a kid.
 
Having a support system
 
Being supported is important. I have friends that I can always call when I need to talk about work, life, love.. anything. I have my mother that will be here when I need support for my health. I have colleagues / work friends that I can always talk to and ask for help when needed.  I have my partner that helps when I ask him.

 

Comments

Most popular