Blog day 20

Good morning RC Designs readers,
YOUR WORDS BECOME YOUR REALITY

My morning:
I woke up today with a vibrant feeling that I'll have a good day. Nothing is really going as planned but I still have hope.I believe in tomorrow. That tomorrow will be better. I still believe in our Father that will be with us every step of the way. Today seems to go as planned only really slow. I just scheduled my Throwback Thursday post for tomorrow. I'm going to try and do my finances finally for last month.

About yesterday:
Yesterday I saw an old ballet friend after a long time. I did thought she stayed home to stay safe but guess I was wrong. Happy that she seemed to look good. I had a great time with my partner with just relaxing with each other. I wrote my project update yesterday. Link: 
https://rcdesignsblog.blogspot.com/2020/05/project-update-may-19th-2020.html  

What is on my mind today?Election Year:
In my country we have election time and the whole situation can really irritate me because the love for our country is really hard to see. And the work ethic to build this country is hard to find. The blaming game !! The Me Me and the rest can suffocate!! The intolerance of people in need!! We have people who only think of themselves and not others. And I'm tired of it. It feels terrible to see such evil and meanness.

I've decided to choose what I'm going to follow and what is allowed to bother me and this including.What you give attention towards will be what breaks or evolves you!! So I'm choosing to think about what inspires me and lifts me up instead of what breaks my positive energy.

As my aunt sent today "Your words become your reality"

Have an amazing Wednesday readers,

Comments

Most popular