Lost Friendships | Day in the life RCD



Hello RCD readers,

As I wait I thought why not write. I have written two times but not posted because my words became to personal and vulnerable.  And it might offend people, so I choose not to write it.

Life update
Family is great. Health is amazingly blessed and in God's hands. I'm at the end of the tunnel in a good way. And as the hard bumps are gone. I've discovered a lot that would shock me doesn't phase me at all. Relationships changing and outgrowing. I'm okay with it and not holding on for dear life. 

Learning to let go
This is the hardest lesson that God has taught me. I had to let go of deep core friendships in life. We were no longer serving the other. So I had to move on with lot's of love still. I've learned what happens when you hold to things and people too long that you need to let go. Resentment comes creeping in. Judgement and disrespect. It becomes something toxic. 

When you allow yourself to go with the flow. You realize that things you couldn't live without can be removed from your life and you still find your peace and joy. But staying in a toxic environment you'll loose your love and passion for what you had. And that is so hurtful.  Because you don't know who you are after that environment is removed. But you don't feel the same way you did before.

I'm losing another friend. Not dying. But don't have the similar paths anymore. And they have done so much for me.  That I'm scared to let go again. You have been the most important friend in my life for years. You've accepted me in my darkest times. You've never judged my mistakes. You've supported me in every way possible.  You've build me up in more ways than one. And even though we have different believes you'll always be in my heart.  As the person who asked even when I'd said that I was okay I miss the friendship that is no longer present.

As you would say. Nothing in life is forever.  Nothing stays. As the kindest heart expresses his loneliest mindset. I wish you everything that life has to offer. Even if it means we no longer share our journey anymore.

Lesson of the day
As seasons change the love for a friend never does. 


Comments

Most popular