Day 9 | Fasting 2024



Hello RCD readers,

As I'm sitting doing my wet hair for the week. I have time for myself. So I can write this blog post. 

This fasting season God is learning me a lot. Last week the pastor was preaching three subjects :
1) ungratefulness
2) not giving props to people that help you
3) not trusting God 

Ungrateful for things nothing going as I planned
I've failed in every angle. I was grateful of certain things but my fear took over when life gave me curve balls which I was praying would not happen. And I asked God why with tears in my eyes. 

Not alone
A lot of people that actually know my daily struggles.  Always say " you are strong. You have a lot to carry alone".I always repeat I'm not alone. My brother helps with this. My siblings help what they are capable and willing to do. If that doesn't exceed my input doesn't matter. Because little things where they pick up the slack really helps me. And my friends. Always a phone call away. Always an advise away.  I'm not alone in any struggle and God made it sure. Even people which I can't always trust showed me grace and helped where they were capable plus willing to do. 

Trusting God
I have an specific prayer for almost a year. We pray it almost every night. And hope God would listen. And when you get a hurdle your world feels like it's crumbling down. So as tomorrow is another check if we are closer to our prayers or if we have to go through another rollercoaster.  I thank God for his peace this week. I'm calm. I'm not anxious. I'm still a little scared of the unknown.  But I had joy this week. I had laughter this week. I had time to work on my administration and financial side off my business.  I had time to help a friend with chickenpox.  I had the joy of seeing my nephews and niece succeed tremendously.  I got spoiled this week and I was able to spoil my loved ones. I was able to do my work with grace.

So as the one work week that I have and then the good week. I'm not sure how much you'll see blog posts this week. But I will be posting the Good week. I'm thankful for God listening to my prayers and forgiving me for my fearful nights.

May tomorrow be a blessed day as I pray daily to you Lord. You know my heart. You know my cries and my longings. 🙏






Comments

Most popular