Day 8| Fasting 2024



Hello RCD readers,

Busy weeks so not a lot of space to write. Let me give you recap of what's going on. Personally God is testing my faith and pushing me to release the problem to him. It's hard. What you pray for doesn't happen. When I think it's going smoothly another hump comes along and it feels like you're drowning trying to believe God will make it better. Your faith is slipping that it will turn out as you prayed for.

That's what God is teaching me in this fasting periode. He can't fix it if I don't fully surrender to his way. And not try to take control when I feel it's not going the way I wished it would. But that's the point. 

I've been praying years for that peace Jesus had to fully sleep during a storm.  Because as we know the storm will pass. But it will not be the only storm. And we as Christians need to learn to master surrendering to God's will and find peace knowing plus believing the big mountains you have to climb that God is the one carrying through that. And that means full surrender and faith in Him needs to happen.

So as I have another storm I bring it back to God for it's not my battle to fight. Nor is it not mine to control. I've exhausted myself praying for an outcome and God is showing me His word is not done yet. I need to let Him do the rest and pray for his peace to go through this. 

God he knows my prayers.  He knows my deepest longing in life. But His will shall prefail whatever that means for me.

As I was waiting yesterday again I saw a couple laughing and I knew it was a sign. The storm will pass. My prayers will be answered.  The journey will just not be mine but God's.  He will show me.

Forgiveness 
I forgave someone Saturday who hurt me by just not being the friend I needed them the most anymore without one explanation why. Just distancing themselves when they knew what mindset I was in. I forgave by just being kind to the person. Noticed the person eager to still talk in away they said they hated. Holding that anger I needed to let that go. Doesn't mean we are best friends. Also doesn't I'll be oversharing like I use to.  Because trust has been broken. It does mean I can be cordial and have a normal conversation again.

Not everyone is able to give you what you need in a friendship. And not everyone is willing to discuss conflict to resolve it and become better friends. Just having a healthy friendship. You can't get mad at people not being capable to do that for you or willing to either. Take them as they are and place them where they fit in your life.
 
So as I start my day. Because I need to do a lot today:
- material list for a client 
- contact technicians
- follow up client's 
- site visit midday
- finish a special content for this month
- contact tax department
- contact insurance agent

And take care of myself personally. Have a blessed Tuesday 

Comments

Most popular