Day 7 | Fasting 2024

 

Hello RCD readers,

I forgot to write my blogpost. But I didn't forget to pray. For He gives strength for the day.So thank Him at night.

Mattew 5

He said:

3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
    for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
    for they will be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
    for they will inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
    for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
    for they will be shown mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
    for they will see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
    for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
    for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

It's true you feel more connected with God when you've been through the hard times and you see how He gets you through it. In the hard times I thank God for what I do have instead of what I don't.  Because it could be worse. I know that everyone had days where you have no clue how a bad phase in your life will be good again. It builds character.  It brings you closer to Him. And most important the situation is growing your faith towards God.

16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

Be the light God made us to be. Forgive your enemies.  Show kindness to those. Use the talents God has given you for good. I believe I am not worthy to be the light for others. But I will try my best to  be the best person I can be. 

So as my day starts and thinking of what the word said to me today.  I thank God for his blessings, guidance in this stage of my life. It's a wonderful feeling. To know you are not alone. God has a plan for you. And a reason. Just trust in Him.

Have an amazing Wednesday 

Comments

Post a Comment

Most popular