Day 6 | Fasting 2024


Hello RCD readers,

After a terrible sleep I'm choosing for a slow morning. Lot's to do today and anxiety kicked in really bad. So I had to pray a lot. Mostly because I feel when I get hopeless or negative thoughts I let God take over. Nothing in the area is from God. And knowing that now I always pray when that happens.

God did not put negative thoughts in your mind. The devil is working on your derail from God's Path. 

The biggest sign I've noticed:
- when your blessings are coming and bad things start to happen. Still give the glory to God. The devil is trying to you not focus on the good
- when you've achieved something and that thought happens that you are the it. You are the only person who made this accomplishment a reality. The ego sets in. Nope God's path and hidden battles made sure you got their.
- when fear and anxiety creep in for no reason. It's not from God start praying. Keep your focus on him. How hard it may be. Lay it to the Lord.

Not a lot to say today because I need to get back to my day.

Keep your focus on Him. Lay your anxiety, fear and any negativity over to the Lord. He will show you the ways.

Have a blessed day.


Comments

Most popular