Day 5 | Fasting 2024

 


Hello RCD readers,

Today God woke me up at 5 o'clock.  So I did my morning prayer and the time went slow. I did everything that I couldn't do last week. I cleaned the entire house , fed the dog, did the dishes and made breakfast. I also mailed for a reminder because a client hasn't paid the rest of the payment and send that awful email for more time. 

I hate writing mails where I asked for more days to work on something. But let's be honest. I can work at night and be tired as hell. Let every personal task be stagnant and overwork myself. Or I can have an awkward mail but put my physical wellbeing in the forefront. And most important mail my best word instead of my rushed work. 

That is something I'm learning and hard to do. Choose your health mentally and physically on a daily. I've seen my parents, siblings work themselves to the bone doing everything for their family and letting their health struggle. And I'm making a choice not to do that. 
👉no work calls after 8 o'clock 
👉no appointments during my weekend 
👉if it will be bad for my health or mental I'm saying NO 
👉not trying to fix everything and let people figure stuff out on them own because they are capable. But help when they ask for your assistance.  Don't do everything for them. They will not learn that way.
👉my work consist administrative so I have to plan that in and make time for that. So last week of each month is no new content.  I take a social break. I do my finances. I do administration. I do my content for the next month. So that I can work on just my project's during the month itself. 
👉do something just for you every month. Last month I did tango. This month I went to Chinese new year activities for the fun. 

Now because I have a weird week I made sure to think about planning when I work and what personally needs to be done.

I don't have a scripture because I will be reading that at night this time.

Let's put the week in God's hands.  He has given me the strength to go through this tough time with a calm mind. May this not change me nor harden my heart. ❣

For those reading via the WhatsApp group. I've decided to remove people that don't enjoy the content.  So if you have anybody who would like the content , you are welcome to share

Have a great week everyone 

Comments

Post a Comment

Most popular