Day 3| Fastening 2024



Hello RCD readers,


Today is day 3. God is good and he answered my prayers.  I know He did. The operation went smooth. Now the healing and the most important thing it has to be successful.  He kept us all calm. He will get us through these weeks and He will heal what needs healing. I believe that.

As I drove back home yesterday I saw a woman with her child.  And all I thought what does she know. How much did she do wrong or was she lied to. How much did other's know. This time around I didn't break like the last time.  God made me way stronger than last time. And I gave the person the respect I never got back then. By respecting  people choices , forgiving and moving on from hurt.

The scripture I read today is about  John the Baptist and him knowing not to walk in his glory but give it God. But most important thing knowing his place that Jesus was coming and He is our saviour. 

I saw experiment in which people talked if they belong to go to heaven.  Almost everyone talked about their good deeds and going to church etc. How amazing they are and deserve heaven. But watching the clip it I couldn't come up and say the same for myself.  No I haven't done terrible or unforgiving things. I take care of people.I always do my best to change when people are hurt by something I did. I do my best to be a good woman. But I've sinned like everyone else. Things that people around me find super normal and say it just the norm for today's world.  Than the words I needed to hear came out. One stranger in the clip said " No.. I don't belong to go to heaven because I've sinned. But because of Jesus I have a chance to go to heaven ". And it was beautiful and realistic. We count our good deeds and see them a fuel to our ego that we are better than. We are Not.. The glory is for God. I know that. All my achievements are because of him. He makes me strong. He gives me mercy and love. He gives what I need every day.

With that being said. How about other's wrongdoings towards me. People's their lies, wrongdoings towards me I've always found out. But I forgave them long ago and moved on with my life. Some have become friends now and some just cordial. But I'm still praying that I only have new soul attachments with friends that are from God and treat me as that too. He gave me the right people in my past to teach me lessons that I needed to learn. And the right people whose purpose in my life was fulfilled.  

So grateful and blessed in His glory 
Have a blessed Friday 

Comments

Most popular