2024 Hello Sunshine | Day in the life RCD


Hello RCD readers,

Welcome to 2024. I've been working since January 1st to be honest. Mostly because I was so hyped and energized for 2024. 

Year of the dragon
It may be the year of the dragon and next year is my bitch.  I know that this year I'm mentally prepared for. Mostly because I'm nourishing my relationship with the one that gives me strength.  I've always been this religious for people that know me for years and never knew. This isn't new. What is new my profession of my faith publicly more.

Spiritual backstory
As many know I started going more frequently to church because my spirit was thirsty for it. It had been for years. With every kind of excuse. From not waking up early. From family lazy to go with me. From not being in that mental space to go again more frequent.  To not fitting into the community I tried because it was available.  Each phase God was still here. Waiting for me to renew my faith. And not giving up on me when I've given up on myself. That was litterly my words in 2022.

" I have tried everything. I give up. I lay it in your hands. What needs to happens let it happen.".

And oo damn a lot happened. It broke me but I know that it's giving me something I didn't believe I actually had "my mental and spiritual strength".  Not in sense that everything is peachy and I have an amazing life. But the sense that I know what to do when I fall. I know where my flaws are and what needs work. I know how to get back up. 

Goodbey 2023
So as I'm writing this actually on January 1st. I'm reminded of what I did the last week of 2023.

1) Evaluate 2023
Goal of the year
I checked my goal list. Last year I didn't want to just go through the motions and not know what I was doing. I needed a vision what I'm working on.* I'll explain later. But I read everything from these lists and checked off what I achieved and what I didn't. Most important why I didn't achieve that goal. Was it too big for one year or was I fearful and started stagnating achieving that goal. 

Clients
I wrote down all my potential and real paying clients for 2023. And checked how I got them. That helps to know where my client's are coming from. When you write it down you get shocked how many actually wanted your services.  Now the next step is getting more yes's.

2) Close the book perfectly for 2023
Year finances
I did my finances for December. I was a little set a back because one sure project was cancelled and other wanted corrections on my last work day. Which meant I didn't get the income I thought that I would get end of December.  

3) Content calender 2024
My sister gave me huge A2 papers which made a perfect blank space to write on my thinking proces.  From possible promotions.  To possible content days and hours. By evaluating which times viewers checked my socials and where they engaged more. That is easy found in your insights. To possible content ideas for promos. To precise goals for each month.

4) Official at home office
I have to thank so many people who made this possible. Because of my family and special friend. I was able to fully make use of my work computer in room/office space. I was ecstatic that I already put every program and online website that I use on a daily basis to do my work. 

5) Create 2024 goals
This was a doozy.  It took a whole day. To write down. *the explanation of the goal list!!

So you have four sections:
- goals for a certain theme
For me I have this in the following:
1) spiritual goals
2) family and relationship goals
3) personal goals
4) financial goals
5) career goals
6) fitness/health/mental goals

I know this sounds too precise but it helps. You chose from each section 3 goals with a deadline during the year which this has to be completed and last the tasks needed to achieve that goal.

- goals for the year 
Here you write down those three goals. In each section

- manifestation 2024
Use the words "I have.. I am..". The point is to write down as the task has already been done. I don't focus too much on this. I do know my mindset needs to believe this will be a reality. But the mantra part daily is a little too much for me. So I just pray my goals.

2024 Hello Sunshine 
I may not be comfortable oversharing my personal, family, health and last financial goals in this blog. But what I don't mind sharing because it's my most important career goal this year. My most important career goal has to be very simple and I'm sure everyone's goal in this economy.
" Make a yearly profit ".

An important message for anyone struggling with negative people around you.  " If it no longer serves your life, may you have the strength to remove it from your life. "

Have a blessed year. 

May you meet real long lifetime friendships. May you settle for people that lift you up.  May you have that Irish luck this year. May you be the healthiest and happiest person this year.

But in return may you pass if forward. May you forgive fast and move one. May you not be your own enemy. May you choose kindsness and goodness instead of being polite and prideful.


Comments

  1. May God bless you and lead you. Have a blessed year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes He already is doing that on a daily🤗. Have a good year.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Most popular