God will provide | Day in the life RCD



Hello RCD readers,

It's been a while. I had busy week. I'm not ready to share one part but I am ready to share a project update.

God's guidance 
I have always had this feeling. An idea that God gives me signs in life. To protect me. To tell me what to do next.  To give an answer to something I need to know or have been asking for a while.

Relationships from God ( seasonal or permit , equally important)
This is with relationships. I have asked Him multiple times to show me people's intentions towards me. And I've heard and seen things without looking for it to know what the person thinks of me. Now I haven't always act on it and cut them right of out my life. Which lead to dragging relationship that should've ended a long time ago. Mostly because I know I make mistakes too sometimes by accident, by being nonchalant or even when I've been hurt or angry. This resulted to bad situations that I caused. This result in giving to many second and hunderd chances.

In the right place at the right time
This is with situations. I have asked God last a couple of years specific things. Work wise and personal.  Yesterday I finished work really late so I thought let's check my yearly goals. And I achieved a couple through a lot of ripple effects. Shows me God's work.

Share my life with purposeful people ( that are supportive, love me and equally want me in their life)
Reconnecting with old friends let to getting the support I needed to make business moves. From almost having  my own at home home office. To opening my business accounts with now so many possibilities. To meeting new work colleagues and potential client's.  To only getting succes in my project's with client's sent from God. Etc. I can actually go on. 

Serendipity 
I have so many serendipitous moments these past years. That made me see people for who they are. That made me finally let go of people that God did not want them in my life. That made my social media presence grow. That will also be going to make my income grow to.  (* I believe it and saying it to the universe).

Happy because I feel His presence again
I'm so happy. I personally see the light at the end of the tunnel. This is a big deal when it comes to going through growing pains. The intent to feel and believe something better will happen is important for your mental health plus actual growth.

Now why the name
I would love to share how good God was to me this year up till now. He made the client's I needed stay. I had almost 7 client's this year up till now. Which I'm so proud of. 

God's guidance
God puts me in situations where the people that I've just met taught me things that I needed to learn to grow. From learning new software. To buying new tech. To learning planning days that I have been stuck with for years. To getting better opportunities after losing one small one. To creating an balance in personal and work life by removing myself from toxic environments. And not missing a beat as aftermath or the situations themselves. Which is leaving me more room to grow into something better.

This week situation would be getting a client who's daughter is at the ballet school I work. Which I received from an new online friend who just gave me refferal. It was the first person to use my changed online google form. It was the first person who actually got a paid site visit. Saying into the universe as if it already is. It is also going to be the first person to make me get a building permit as a business owner this year🤞.

I attract what I put out in the universe. 
" I only want work from God himself.  Anything that's from the devil may it never reach me. I only want situations that God wants me to grow from and learn from. I refuse to put myself in toxic negative situations anymore. I pay it forward to other's. Strangers. People who have done me wrong. Because God wants me to purposeful, helpful and kind towards His kid's. I believe what is for me will never not reach me. And when it's somebody else time to shine let them shine. Man or female. Friend or Foe. Give them what they don't give you. Their moment to enjoy the blessing. "

Thank you Lord. I have so much still on my mind that I worry about but less scared because I know You'll guide me through it.

Comments

Most popular