Submit to Him |Day in the life RCD

Every day has it's own set of problems. Worrying will not diminish them. It will just increase your fear and inability to focus on fixing the problem. It will also create an unnecessary standstill. It will feel like quicksand after a while. When you are fighting battles that aren't for you but the Lord. Submit to Him and he will carry you home.

Hello RCD readers,

Last week was a very productive. Not because my week began stress-free or easy breezy. But because I didn't let my mood control my actions.  had a flu and started having weird feeling with my wisdom tooth. Plus everyone around me was fighting a stomach flu.  I began the week with my little nephew staying home because he was really sick. He was such a trooper. I choose not let how I'm feeling effect my workflow and that worked. By Wednesday nothing had changed but my positivity to keep working. 

Work wise

I finished a project. I have to hear from a potential second project and I have to receive deposit for third project to finally begin. Two maybe's and one yes. 💃 I actually want all the new project's mostly because they sound fun. If I'm going to work hard why not do work that I'm passionate about.

Project Outdoor kitchen

The week before I had a site visit. It was somebody that I made simple work drawings for a spiral staircase. This time he wanted work drawings but settled for a 3D model. I loved working on it. I had to work at night but it was fun. I finished this by Friday. I did make a mistake. Mostly and more professional is make an invoice before finishing or let's say starting the work but this time I gave it after the fact. Which I never do. But he is a person who will always pay. 

Funny thing is I was actually going to work on two different project's .



Project Garage extension

I started this since the weekend of August 4. Because I was so excited and wanted the potential client to give me a yes. I made the sketches of a potential layout with the dimension of the extensions. But the response has sizzled out.  So I don't have a yes yet.



Project Hair Salon

This was a project of long ago. And all I needed was the deposit to start and the current drawings. Well finally got the drawings. But no deposit. So no work yet.

Now the work for this week may be a little confusing.

Second passion



This is my last week for this school year. It was a hot Saturday. I didn't have a lot of inspiration. So i let them relax a little and did a couple of fun things with them. We decided to do registration this Saturday before everyone goes on vacation. My class for next year is full with 20 kids. The class of Monday still has some open spaces. 



Recap of last week

Content





I made some interesting content on my Instagram page from finally introducing my services (https://www.instagram.com/p/CvzUWMvtyPN/ )in a different way to reposting my online experience again. I'm kind of proud of my content so check my Instagram page for last week content. Follow @rcdesigns2016 

You should also check this blog website. I was in the zone with my blog website this week. I had a couple fun chosen ideas.
✅ Last Sunday I posted "Fear kills dream" (where I discuss my dumb fear almost hindering my own prayer)
✅ Monday I posted a reel about site visit tips
✅Tuesday I posted my first RCD project in my blog website. RCD Project 01 | 3D EXTERIOR HOME DESIGN
✅ Wednesday I took a day off
✅ Thursday I posted a blog post about "structure or chaos" ( mostly because of the a lot of task and no inspiration) . You can check our site visit services.
✅ Friday I posted my online experience explanation

✅ Saturday my 2nd rcd project on my YouTube channel

✅ Sunday I posted om my blog website
 "crucify your fantasy "( very important Christian theme that I've been working on)


Who are you submitting to?

I've heard a lot of submitting to your husband talk on social media. And this concept was a whole community against and vice versa. From biblical to the stance of how older generation lived. This is a different blog post to talk about. 

I'm talking to submitting to the Lord. 

“Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you” (James 4:7). 

Submitting ourselves to God can be difficult, but never fear — we are going to discover what it means to submit ourselves to God. Submission to God's authority brings freedom. It sets order and direction in our everyday lives for those found in Christ. And what is to follow is unimaginable blessing for those who are obedient.

I submitted myself to now means not focusing on fear or the unknown. I laid my fears, my problems, my hurt ... My everything on His feet and I freed myself of trying to fix what I can't but only the Lord can.

You see I have a lot of moving parts in my life. Some are scary. Some are hurting. Some require big investments. Some require sacrifes. Some require things I don't have. Some problems or mountains I can't move. I have absolute nothing in eyesight to say this will go smoothly.

I thank you Lord for protecting me, for saving me. for taking care of me but most of all for loving me.


Comments

  1. Funny. This blog post is the least read. Just because it's a reference towards religion. Which is kind of sad but I will still post these themed blog post when my heart is feeling like it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most popular