RCD Project 01 | 3D EXTERIOR HOME DESIGN

 

Hello RCD readers,

This is an overdue project update or let's say a look at my first RCD project.

The beginning
This is project is from a sweet kind of childhood friend. She is I think 4 or 6 years older than me. I have no clue. She gave a chance when I was actually introducing RCD as a business.  I did this to kill time because I wasn't really allowed to offer building permits. My legal papers were not in order yet. So she when asked for a simple exterior design I was really relieved because I couldn't offer anything else yet.

Picture from the client. It's possible to send pictures of the site instead of personal site visit



Project introduction
This project is an one story house in the building phase. She wanted to paint the outside of her house plus use tiles as accents on her facades. She needed 3D design drawings of the exterior. 

Defining her wishes
She had the color scheme plus the wanted wall tiles already in mind.
Her information included:
- the color scheme















- a picture of the front façade
- a picture of the house layout
How to work with little information?
Because the purpose was fully to visualize the potential options. I used the layout that actually changed a lot plus the facades which also had changed. The strict dimensions are not needed. The important thing is us standard dimensions. For example: ceiling I choose 3m. The rooms structure is kept but the dimension were not necessary to be correct.






Design options:



First options we tried just staying with the paint and playing with painting the exterior wall her preferred color scheme. Later the option of wall tiles were an option. She had came to this conclusion. Because the painting is much cheaper than the wall tiles options.

Her choice:
She choose this option. The last time I went I saw that she kept the chosen color scheme options. She loved it.








Last minute the client wanted a pergola concept

Check YouTube link:
https://youtu.be/MYA7czubjHI


Show support by inviting people in your friend list to like the page.
Tagline @rcdesigns2016

Contact for inquiry!
☎️ +(597)8458504
📍 Online Experience
🌐  https://rcdesignsblog.blogspot.com/
✉️ rcdesigns2016@hotmail.com

Comments

Most popular