Proud of you | Day in the life RCD



Hello RCD readers,

Today I felt like writing a little appreciation for our Father. Now every time I write about God the blog post is highly overlooked. But I had to write about my blessings and God's love today.

As I'm writing this I just had a couple of rough days mostly because work is down. I didn't achieve a financial goal so I need to keep working and being patient.  I also had the pleasure of my yard being flooded again. I've accepted the place I'm in with certain people.

Flooding with God's mercy 
Flooding again but God was here. The kitchen and bathroom water was gone the moment I came home again. I wasn't anxious. When the storm began. I removed everything from the floor in case the water came into the rooms. I just read my Ikigai book and later listened to my bible via bible app this time. And trusted in God. I was calm and at peace. I choose to leave the house with my mother when the rain stopped to visit family. We stayed until 8 o'clock and had fun. I knew once I came home I had to clean the bathroom and the kitchen. 

BUT to my suprise the water from the kitchen magically was gone without me lifting a finger and the washing machine did not have drop of watermark including the floor around it. I have to point out the my entire yard was underwater and that meant my washroom outside had water 5cm - 10cm. How the washing machine is dry will always be a mystery.

Financial waiting game
I'm honest about a lot. Mostly my ups and downs from work. I had a potential client and the site visit was done. That means the work can begin. But for some reason it's going stagnant, on hold or cancelled. And all I can do is wait. This would make it possible to pay myself a normal income this month, but that's life. Maybe the end of next month I'll be able to pay myself my first monthly payment for my work. Now ofcourse I have to point out how this works but maybe next time. I felt like an idiot and eagerly like a failure for not reaching my goal the whole week. And it hit me. Why are complaining?  You ungrateful woman..

Ungrateful 
I felt terrible a whole week. And by Thursday I was irritated by everyone who was distant or rude to me always. But that day I was on edge. I hated how people that I opened up too as friends had abandoned me and were unresponsive for months but physically act like we are cool. I felt tired and overwhelmed. I felt like everything I was doing so much work but for nothing. I felt like I was failing. By Friday I felt lonely and did something out of character again.  And then it hit me..

Control your mind. Your mind can be a devil's playground if you let it.

Slacking off reading my bible
You see I've been slacking off a couple of weeks with reading my bible and not with praying. But reading my bible is what's different with my life and not talking to God isn't. And it really showed this week. Not because everything went weird. It was how I was feeling. Ungrateful.  Overwhelmed.  Stressed out. Doubtful. And that means I haven't fed my relationship with God enough. 

So Friday I took my app and read before sleeping.  I actually started Wednesday night reading my book. By Saturday when shit hit the fan for me. I was calm and at peace. I knew that being doubtful would not be productive.

God is always with you. You need to stay connected to Him for you to see that.
God was with me every minute showing me grace. I just needed to connect with Him again to see his blessings and hear his voice.

By Monday I bought some things that I need for my pc. And that I was able to do this felt amazing. I finally came up with a concept for fathers day.

By Tuesday I finally had my pc with the programs that I need to work with. God also tried to give me hope by showing me people actually care about my content. I was so touched that I inspired somebody I'm in awe that she still reads it and was inspired to began a personal blog.




By Wednesday I had enough help to do my finances.  Even though I was not able to pay myself yet. I'm going to be able to have my monitor this month.

By Thursday I had an appointment for a possible collaboration.  The meeting well. The marketing manager was a very impressive man and felt from his side it could work. I still felt like I need to figure out how this will work.



By Friday God learned me to pay it forward. I haven't answered yet but I will give a chance by Monday.

By Saturday after reading my biblle. I felt calm and at peace.  Saturday was the flooding of my yard but I felt calm and everything worked out. 

He is proud of me
I wrote a long time ago " p.s. I love you. You are my home". It is for my home " God's love and embrace ". Because everything is inconsistent but his presence is always consistent. Every time I feel like I'm failing He is proud that I keep trying. Every time I make the wrong choice and am hard on myself about it for months. He is still blesses me. He forgives me for my faults and shows me love and mercy every day. When I'm impatient and think I've been consistent for so long why not different results. He reminds me what I've achieved in these month's that I would be scared to even dare years ago with support. He is the only one who shows me real unconditional love. By giving me his protection for things not to get worst. By making it hard to stay in places where I don't belong. By helping me let go. By letting me make choices with my brain and not always with my heart.  To not get hurt anymore by setting boundaries and sticking to them. Thank you Lord.

He is always proud of us. God loves you. No matter who you are.

Have a blessed day.

Comments

Most popular