The Hallway | Day in the life RCD



Quit trying to pressure God into making your plans work. Until God opens up your next door praise him in the hallway

Hello RCD readers,

Yesterday I was asked a question. You know those what would you do it this year was your last year. And of course I didn't have an answer.  So I had to really think and list off things that I want to do in my life. Not particularly most important but somewhat what I want at this moment in my life. Things that I don't have or working on or what I enjoy and would do more often.

As a Christian we usually already thought of this kind of but more in a way of "will we go to heaven or not?" 

Have we lived a life that God would deem a life He wouldn't have to say that you need to repent. But that's an entirely different story. And not really in the mood nor qualified to speak about that subject. 

But from a YOLO perspective 
What would you'll love to do on your last days? 
From family to travel to hobby's.. Anything that makes me happy.

As funny as it sounds Covid looked like that for awhile especially when a lot was unknown about the future and how we would survive this.

What did I find important and what did I want to do?
Simple live my purpose.  Spent time with my loved ones.  Enjoy the simplicity of life. But most of all show love and kindness. Serve others.

All the things I brought up in the question yesterday did even come in mind. 

I didn't want to achieve certain things or see certain things. I didn't want to explore or travel to different places in world. I didn't think about having family during that period (because it's always a dream for me). Nothing that I always want came to mind. 

Now this doesn't mean for me they are not important to me or that I have outgrown them. It just means that I have found what I need more. And that is for my soul and not my physical body.

Everything that you want to do or see or have in your last days are great and all. But nothing compares to how you feel inside. When you experience those moments. 

Once you've mastered the art of feeding your soul with simplicity. Everything feels like an enjoyment for you because you are already content and happy with what you have now.

As a Christian, the infinitive "END" is on our mind. But the question most of us have is " will we get to Heaven?" And thinking about if you've lived a life God would be proud to welcome you with open arms. But let's be honest we are all not worthy. We are flawed humans and make so many mistakes.  Intentionally or not. We hurt people. We judge. And God still loves us because we do not need to perfect. He'll loves us despite our flaws. 

So I say when you have that list of things that you want in life make sure the praise him for what you have now and be grateful.

End of the day
I'm so happy and content. Most of grateful. With every blessing I've been given. And also with each lesson I had to learn the hard way. My Father is making me stronger woman. 

Comments

Most popular