Outsourcing | Day in the life RCD



Outsourcing is a business practice in which a company hires a third party to perform tasks, handle operations or provide services for the company.

Hello RCD readers,

Last week began with me registering my business to do my taxes. Now the question is why now if my company started in October 2022. Well that's life for you. 
  • From finding a notary to make my company a limited liability company.
  • To getting documents ready to open a bank account.
  • To getting approval for the business bank account. 
  • To waiting for approval of the Architect title. 
  • To creating content and reintroducing my blog now as a company.
  •  To creating online google forms for my online experience. 
  • To finally making promo's for my services as a company.
  • To finally getting a yes for this Architect title. 
  • To finally having the finances to deposit business start up work capital
  • To finally being able to register as an architect firm at the building department which means I can finally offer building permits. 
  • To waiting for my first real client. 
  • To finally going the tax office. 
  • And now filling out my tax income tax statement of 2022. (which looks depressing)
Do you know what you're doing?
The question of the day is do I know how to fill this form in and do I need help. Yes I need help so I asked fellow business colleagues for advice. But no help. Everybody chooses to pay somebody for doing their finances. So by Friday and Sunday I'm breaking my head trying to figure this out.

As I was breaking my head trying to figure the form out. I felt like my university years when I had two subjects that I kept on failing. One was "building materials" and the second was "construction mechanics 1". The first one I hate studying like parrot. I kept failing because the teacher assistant wanted the answers to be exactly what was written in the books. But I learn differently I need to understand what the information in the book means and than I explain in my own words what the book is teaching me. Of course that is not how subject like this are done.

The second was a pain the ass. The teacher ,who is now the head of the minister of public work, wanted the same. You see you need mathematics to solve the construction sums. But if the calculations was not precise as how they wanted it than it was wrong. So the last time I didn't follow the class. I went to the library and took books from older students to read and practice the sums. I was graded a 9.8 with studying by myself this time. 

Doing my taxes
I'm proud for not giving up because it's a doozy. You see I first started with the provisional income tax statement for 2023. This has to be done by April 15th. So I'm late and I've heard from an accountant that their is a fine of 20% of the income. But I'm not going to stress about that.

So I found my excel sheets from the needed documents for opening a business bank account. And this excel sheet is perfect to help me. Because in most forms this is asked to be included "the provisional profit and loss statement". I'm thinking the income has been low because of waiting for documents to get in order. Which a lot of people will not understand because they work during this phase sometimes against the law. So I kind of lost 3-4 months of income because of waiting for legal stuff to get in order. But I'm really breaking my head how will I pay the income taxes quarterly if I don't have an steady income yet. We'll see..

Does it bother me that I have no help for this part?
A lot of acquaintances and family members have told me that they are asking for help themselves. So does it bother me. Yes and no. I go above and beyond when I don't know something for everyone. But sometimes people give you back what they can offer. If that means a simple no I don't do it myself. It's okay. If they could help they would. So no it doesn't bother. This whole experience (starting this business) I've reached out to acquaintances and family members. I've gotten overly supportive. I've gotten people who only help when you have fallen to many times and then they finally offer something which you've been asking for weeks. I've gotten people that actually read everything but have not said congrats or let me help you with that. I've gotten people who are waiting what they can get out of it. Starting a business let's you see the real version of people sometimes.

Now why I started this blog post
What about outsourcing?
Doing your taxes, administration, legal part and marketing you actually can think about outsourcing. I have great recommendations for each phase because I had to do this alone and the universe shows me people that I can't afford now. (because no funds to hire help).

Taxes
The tax office has HUBA which is their to help you fill out the income tax statements. (provisional and final). My work is to figure out what the forms are asking. So that I know which information the department needs from me. I found some companies that maybe in the future I'll use when I have the finances to do that. But for now I praying and doing my best.

Accountants/consultant/ Administrations
1) Administration Solutions :
Bezoek onze webside. www.administration-solutions.com

2) Rellum and Partners N.V. Tax Lawyer :
info@rellumandpartners.com ; (597) 8840578

3) HYPERIONFORCE N.V. :
Laat de boekhouding aan ons over; hyperionforce.com

4) Your own bank
I did not know this but banks can help you with financial administration and taxes. They have employees that help you with that for a fee of course.

Legal part
Making limited company means you need a notary. 
Check the list below:

But to just open the business the Chamber of Commerce has people who can make a standard articles of association for your company. Everything is digital and will be scanned. The documents will be filled that way to which means your original documents will be given to you back.

Markting
Just type that in search and you'll find companies that can help you with designing your logo, business cards and flyers. You have companies that help you with promoting on Facebook and Instagram. You just pay and they make sure your post is seen by more people on their credit card. I know one company that does this really well.

1) artbyanoushka
Graphic Designer
𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒲𝒽𝑜𝐼𝓈𝑀𝒶𝒹𝓁𝓎𝐼𝓃𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽𝒯𝒽𝑒𝐻𝑜𝓁𝓎𝒮𝓅𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓉
| Electrical IT - Engineer
| Artist
| Graphic Designer
| Social Media Admin
| Web Building & Web Designing

I'm ending this blog post with this message. Outsourcing is a great goal to work towards because you can focus more on your company growth. I learned something very important that I'm striving towards. Work your ass off to make sure that you can do what you love in your company and outsource what you don't like doing to people that actually love this.

Check the link below for how for entrepreneurial vlogs of Karin Bohn

Comments

Most popular