God's tests| Day in the life RCD

Wait before you speak. I wrote an entire blog post and I'm not posting it because my brain woke up. And starting a fire because of hurt is not necessary. You don't need to address everything in your life. That's growth.

Hello RCD readers,

Hope everyone had an amazing Easter vacay and if you still do enjoy it. I began a day earlier and I didn't finish my book. I did finish "acts of the apostles ". Monday I began with "Romans". I started reading 5 scriptures  that day because I was so into it. I finally found a reading buddy. She started with Job and I with the new testament. We are both in the nurturing our faith and relationship with the Lord phase of our life. And it's great to have somebody who I can share that with. 

I saw a Instagram reel and it talked about different ways you can see God is testing you.
1) heartbreak; that's an obvious since the ending 2021 when I prayed to God to take over my journey. I was so rejoiced and it was the happiest I've ever been during Christmas because I saw a future. It crashed beginning of January 2022. So I started with a children's bible and by mid of 2022 it was over.

2) hopelessness; I felt like my whole life was crashing. Because last year my hope for the career I choose was starting to seem dim and impossible of the building department. I stopped trying to get new client's since June 2022 and just finishing project's.

3) family issues; from parents getting really sick to break ups to unnecessary tension and drama again after years. I had to pray for this. I sputter out my resentment, my frustration, my disappointment in myself and other's for letting people misuse my kindness again.  And prayed afterwards. I spoke out my frustration to who it may concerned but I didn't let anybody get me in their rabbits hole of fixing shit that isn't mine. Most important forgiving but removing yourself for your own peace of mind and your own happiness. 

4) failure to reach goals; well everyone has this. I've been busy with my start up for years and had to reconstruct to still make the idea accessible.  And I still haven't reached the goal but I've been flexible in life. The audacity that people act like what I do to support is mild still pissed me off. Reaching goals is happening it just taking like almost a year.

5) financial issues; this is the whole world. Going into my savings that was a future I planned. This has to happen because we need more to get by.  But that is where faith comes in. The ability to know that you'll have a better day is the only thing that gets me by with this. Not complaining because you have food on the table and you are getting by.

6) patience test; I checked once how long I've prayed to God for certain things. Some prayers are just slowly being answered. I know prayer works I've seen the miracles in my life last year and this year. My patience is not strong enough.  Because I didn't stop praying for the same thing every single day. And some are yet to be answered. Most where not but I got what I needed in life which is entirely better.

I know that God is working on me now and He is not done yet. Because I can still feel him teaching me things that I need to know in life.

I didn't know what I would write about this blog post. So I thought let me give you a real week in life kind of vibe. 

It was a productive Easter vacay too not only spiritual. 

What's in the dark will always come to life
I've found out some secrets people been hiding from me which made something's easier in life to let go when God finally shows you what the other person attentions was towards you. That hurts but I think it's when you learn some people in your life are season people and won't be with you for life. Meaning everyone including family and friends. I hate that. Every person that was seasonal has been torn out of my life. Because my ability to accept a person for what they are. A lesson. I see friends from years ago in which I look why did I believe we would still be friends. We don't have the same morals even. And that is just because of love.

Building is done alone and yet not
It's weird. Yes you can have emotional support. But the actually tasks you are all alone. That fire you need to get stuff done. Nobody will help you with that even close friends or family. You have to give yourself that pep talk. You have not be bothered by people inability to see you worth. People can be out for just themselves and I am slowly accepting that. I'm not making myself cynical nor am I acting like I'm evolving by myself because that's a lie. But I'm not holding on to people potential when they want to stay stuck where they are in life. It's a solo journey with people helping where God shows up.

My fun is not everyone's fun
I have a friend who is incapable to be polite to me for more than 30min. The person disability to treat me with respect and kindness is almost laughable.  Seeing the person not knowing how to form a sentence which isn't filled with insecurity towards me is kind of sad. But I choose not to dwell on it. And my choice of fun this week was not everyone's cup of tea. I rather went to church really late instead of babysitting so my sister in law can shake her booty. I rather rest and cook instead overdoing it for my sister's birthday.  I rather prep and give my nephews plus niece an amazing Easter experience instead exhausting myself to be polite when I wasn't invited by a whole grown ass woman. I rather clean my house slowly and finish a part of my bible instead of calling people to say happy Easter who didn't even think of me this weekend at all. Funny but I was asked this. My answer was" fun is everything that calms my busy mind, brings me peace and most important feeds me..Hahahah 

Preparing for the new week
I have one last thing to do for my business and that is my taxes. It's something that I have so many questions and people I've asked don't do their taxes themselves so they can't give advice. So Tuesday I had to put my big girl panties on and go to the department. It went well. I was so proud of myself. I still have to ask people for help to fill in the form but I'm happy. I also serviced my car. I saved up for the expenses. Yesterday I made my business card and flyer. I asked for the costs. I had critic about the logo not being able to read. I didn't mind the critique. I minded how it was said and how slow they are going to be before it's finished. I don't have the time for that. 

Have a great weekend everyone


Comments

Post a Comment

Most popular