40 DAYS | DAY 9

Hello RCD readers,

I'm writing my 40days here. Not sharing it but if you are a frequent reader of my blog you'll notice my daily post and if not God will.

Yesterday I noticed somebody reading these blog post. I don't know who but not really important. 

I had an amazing day yesterday. I corrected my templates for work I've made sure the whole week to be consistent with my content. So now I just need to focus on being consistent and the rest will come.

I woke early yesterday and was able to write these 40 days blog and read my bible.  Today I wake late with a headache. I think not enough water in my system or because I'm really sneezy.

Prayer
I had an amazing prayer yesterday. I thanked God for his blessings. He is making sure things are going. We are getting by magickly but getting by.  For some reason I have an income from my savings but I have to be smart how I use it especially if I want to make this computer part a reality and my home office too.

I talked to a friend from ballet yesterday.  I stopped last December because he stopped being a friend. And I was tired of doing my part and him being nonchalant with my feelings. If I say good news or bad news and you don't respond for weeks and when I confront you your response is a stupid macho bs. How nice you act I'm not going to bother anymore. I don't think he noticed that I talk less and share not almost good or bad. Friendships should be different and if the person is inconsistent leave it as it is. 

We practice yesterday a lift. For some reason it went well I just have to do it smoothly and gracefully but overall it went okay. 

Fasting 
I'm trying really to loose this habit. God keeps showing me the same signs. Your words.
" Don't speak negatively but only positively about your life and dreams. 
Don't gossip.  Speak positive over your life and family". I will try this for 90 days. This will be a doozy.

Giving back
My sister doesn't respond on my offer to walk Sunday for a good cause. So I'm sticking with showing people love and helping where I can. That includes give your last dime for those who need it.

Today my mother will go to the doctor. Last time was a scare for us but God got us through it. And maybe spent time with my nephew's. 

Hopefully I get inspiration for a new dance.

For the one who is reading my blog. Comment below with a high

Comments

Most popular