40 DAYS | DAY 8

Hello RCD readers,

I'm writing my 40days here. Not sharing it but if you are a frequent reader of my blog you'll notice my daily post and if not God will.

As you can see I haven't written since Saturday. But I'm back today. 

Today I woke up early while writing this I'm thinking about doing this fast so I can read my bible.

I started this habit before the 40 days. I choose to read 1 scripture daily. It's not much but it keeps me focus enough.  I choose the New testament. It kinda feels like I'm repeating what I've already read. But I don't mind. I've actually already read the whole bible in chronical order but that what kid's bible. But the real bible I started with New first just because.  I wonder if I'll have a problem understanding it. People use to say it's hard to understand but we'll see. I'm happy to say my niece and nephew are slowly learning about God. My niece has picked my habit and reads her kids bible. It's only about Jesus birth but it's a beginning. My nephew for some reason knows about God and Jesus. And I know for a fact my brother did not teach him that. 

Praying 
My prayers are working my nephew.  He is a chatterbox. He can read english and dutch really well. He still talks a little hard to understand but only when he really is excited and wants to share his story really fast. The middle one is finally potty training and he is doing his best.  Him and the youngest are really working with talking and saying words. I would love to teach him what I thought the oldest. Colors. Figures. Numbers. Body parts. Because he is turning four now. My chelly is also doing well in school. Still a little rebel when it comes to house rules but letting God do the rest. 

Giving back
This Sunday I would love to give back to a good cause. So I'm thinking. Church. Clean the house. Join a walk. Go swimming (maybe). We'll see if it works out. I think it's a good cause. It's about menstrual pads being affordable for girls because they are very expensive. 

Waiting 
Yesterday my brother asked if I had people responding. And I actually have but it's like fishing I've had more that 5 almost bites but none I've caught yet. Meaning they cancelled or didn't respond. So I've had one client in December and another now but he is busy so the project is on hold. But I saw something which I agree. "Your words hold power. So as a Christian woman you have three thing to focus on. 1) don't gossip 2) don't complain 3) don't speak negatively ". I fail on all three points. So one of the idiot old friend did teach me that. He is an idiot but that part he was right. What you say has power, so be careful what you say. So the gossip is going to take awhile. But the complaining I can consciously work on. The speaking negatively is also going to be hard work. Because I've had the rug pulled under me so many times that people I've said I loved friends family and loved ones have all once or multiple times let me down. That trusting is like tricking my brain consistently. But the point is I need to work on these three points during my waiting season. 

If you want something to last forever you'll have to be patient it takes time to built foundations for your business and or your love life.

I'm finally open to dating after saying no a lot to sneeky offers. Which weren't dating offers but I'll leave those dumb empty gestures to God. Men can say stupid things or think that you'll be gullible to fall into empty promises for a cheap thrill. And those who actually are good need are going to stay my friends. 

So today as I'm ending this blog post and who ever read the last post enjoy. I'll be focusing:
1) reading my bible
2) finishing taxes chapter
3) going to jazz and doing a lift plus being open for this experience 
4) working on promoting content that I already have for client's just by sharing it
5) correcting my templates with my new back accounts 

So my highs for this journey
November: legally register my business | start learning how to swim 
December: successful introduction month ( instagram likes grew a lot)
January: legally registered architect | start walking
February: business bankaccounts
March: goal finish my office, get my first client to start being financially stable again and figure out how to fo my taxes as LLC company.

I have to keep reminding myself just do the work and be patient.  The calmness is for you to work on your craft and rest before the storm hits. Meaning busy with clients.




Comments

Most popular