40 DAYS | DAY 12

Hello RCD readers,

I'm writing my 40days here. Not sharing it but if you are a frequent reader of my blog you'll notice my daily post and if not God will.

My weekend was blessed. I feel like God keeps on talking to me. Where I struggle he whispers the words that I need to hear. And I love it.

Saturday I woke up really early for ballet. I keep on not having inspiration for my classes and this is mostly my own fault. I'm overthinking things. But I will do better this year. Because I really want be a better version of myself when it comes to that which mean no slacking off. 

Pizza time
I made an effort to visit my nephews last Friday and we made pizza. In which I just hung out with them. The oldest one is learning so much and is really eager to learn. His reading is great and he keeps on trying new words that are above his age. He is really learning that breathing exercise to control his frustration and anger. And it's slowly working. 

Babysitting
I had a great time Saturday with my nephews. I'm learning Mason his colors and body better. He is really trying but that letter "r" is not his friend yet. I keep praying his itching will stop and the doctor finds out what the problem is. My big boy is learning counting better and larger numbers. He helped me cook the fried chicken. He loves to be a part of the adult activity and I love that.

Praying
I've been struggling with my patience. I've been struggling with my positive outlook. And most of all my needed consistency. But Sunday I prayed "God if you help me wake up. I'll always go to church." So I went and He spoke to me. The church service leader spoke about something that I was struggling and needed to hear.
" For those who are fighting diseases silently. For those who are going through hardships. For those who keep praying and see nothing happening yet. Remember that this is God's way of showing you not to give up. To keep praying. To keep going forward. To keep believing. God will not abandon you. You'll prayers will be heard. God has not forgotten you. He will take you out of this situation."  So when I rode home after church and thanked God for his words.

Selfcare
I went swimming yesterday by myself. I did it half way really well. Of course I'm not going in the deep until I have somebody with me that can swim. But I'm happy that I'm getting used to water. And it was really fun. A friend helped me last year with "happen". I kept falling deeper in the water. But I remember him saying you have to learn how breath better under water. Don't keep holding your breath in. So yesterday I tried that. I was not that bad. I kind of felt bad not asking him for his help anymore. But for some weird reason he acted weird when I told him about something that didn't go well last year. And him not responding made me feel some type of way. Because his response is " be happy that I respond sometimes". Friendships can really suck when people are not as consistent as they act to be. But my normal response is talking less. And not sharing anything that actually means something to me.

Giving back by thanking people around you | Don't make a big deal out of small stuff
An old friend has really been giving me good advice. So when I achieved my architect permit and bank account finally finish. I wanted to celebrate with the people that where supportive that part of my life. So my plan was to make a cake yesterday. Well .. Gas didn't want to be my friend. My cake didn't bake and I had to throw my cake because it was not done after more than 1 hour. I was pissed off. But brushed it off. Threw the cake washed my hair and let that go. I tried. I'm not going to spent another buck to make a cake again. I have better things to do with my money this month.

Finishing book
Today my goal is to finish my 2nd book for this year. The last one I made a YouTube clip but not a lot of people want to learn about sales techniques. Which is stupid because it's very informative. 

Fasting
I choose to work on my positivity. Some days the habit is kicking in and other's it's not but I want to make this habit a reality.

Comments

Most popular