40 DAYS | DAY 3

 Hello RCD readers,

Today is the third day of fasting. This day God woke me up really late because of yesterday. I was listening to music and dancing in the living room. For some reason dance wakes me up instead calms me down to fall asleep.

I'm writing my 40days here. Not sharing it but if you are a frequent reader of my blog you'll notice my daily post and if not God will.

A blessing
Yesterday I tried to begin my day positive. I had mailed and followed up potential clients, the bank and tax company. And yesterday everyone responded. The bank finally had my " pinpas plus internet banking for my business". I've waited for since November 3rd 2022. So today I picked up everything and sent a message to the bank account that everything went well. And thanked her for her help. It took really long but I keep being polite because I don't believe it's the persons fault that is helping you and doing their job.

Disagreements with family
But the day went weird. From a unnecessary unresolved requiring family disagreement. I was calm and stated my point but knew nobody would understand each other nor have the needed respect to say sorry for their part of wrong during the disagreement. I felt mad and bleh because of it. Feeling not understood hurts. And I am most of the time misunderstood.

After a bad feeling the whole day. I prayed earlier that day because I need God's strength. So I choose not to miss jazz and go to class. I saw my dad doing something he shouldn't and I couldn't stop laughing because that made my day. 

Weird maybe online potential client
Before going I had a strange encounter a kind of friend of my ex asked for my services.  It all began with an insult of a song I chose to share. By claiming women that think like that have a lot of cat's. I'm a woman. Yes I talk to my family and friends about certain weird encounters because you don't always have to act angry. I didn't respond much about that. But what bugged me. It's totally unprofessional way. Sending pictures of what you want without any context. Insulting me by commenting " you're doing a lot but no where a price". I make sure to explain. The service will specialized for you that why. I asked what he needed and the construction area. But he has no clue. So I checked for prices that outside colleagues will do. And I  responded If you are okay with the price make sure to fill out the online consult form. 
His respond is not "Yes I agree with the price". His respond was "If I'll pick you to see the site when can you go?". 

This is not the way I work and this has so many red flags. A lot pissed me off and screams stranger danger. I don't know you like that to come pick me. And it's unprofessional for you to come pick me up. So I still have to respond to this request. And praying what would be professional and polite. 

Being super communicative and polite 
My way interacting with people that are either sneeky or not entirely trustworthy has changed the dynamic a little. I tried to talk to everyone and it kinda became them being a real close group out of nowhere..

Pray
This morning I read about Jesus being sorry but a real gangster. In the most respectful way saying. Sorry but the way He stood up for what is right during the Sabbat. It was something that I was not expecting. People say a lot what would Jesus do. Be polite. Be respectful. Don't do this .. Don't do that. But Jesus stood up for what's right. Up till know what I've read it looked like He was kind but not naïve. He was not afraid to make you feel uncomfortable. And He walked in his purpose unapologetically. He was with people who other in the bible said bad people. Makes you think were they bad people or just not rich people (or people who had traumas). It really makes you think about this.

Fast
Not judging is a full time job. When I consistently try to make an effort I may say or do something that I would deem jugdy.  But my mindset reminds me directly what you said was wrong. And make myself accountable for that by taking back my words that were wrong. 

Giving back
Give the last what you have for good. It will always come back
Today I had two choices deposit my work capital or I could pitch in at home. That is my giving I would have to say. Because at home mom needs more financial help because the economic state. I hope it really helps her. Sacrifices are being made since 2020 for the whole family. And this is just one bump to jump over.

These days are for me to get closer to God and to create healthier habits in my life.

Have a blessed day and good luck fasting today


Comments

Most popular