Year of the Rabbit| Day in the life RCD

Hello RCD readers,

After weeks of RCD article posts I've decided to end January with Day in the life post

Choose Yourself sometimes.
The year began with me excusing myself to a couple of invitations. One I needed to end this year with anti social activities which means "Me, myself and I"Weirdly people respected my decisions to stay home and not socialize. I've noticed choosing you is not that hard and not always doing what it's socially accepted. I had so much fun. I pampered myself. The second I had to use my income for important things and going out would be bad decision for me. I was refreshed for the new year. I prepared my house, my body , my mind and business for the new year. And felt at peace for the new year.

Content 
The first week I had so much inspiration for January. I made a content calendar and stuck with it. I also ended my introduction month with the explaining of my online service. Of course this needs some more fine tuning but that what time is for. But I used my online google form for two potential clients. And hopefully I get the projects. 
I wrote about designing theme articles from years before. Not a lot of people responded BUT a lot of readers viewed my blog post for this month. I'm still working on buying this domain. It will go perfectly I know it. I'm ending this month with " Feng Shui article". Which is a brain scratcher because I'm not sure how I want make this article.

Feng Shui article can have so many different points;
1) use the OG article on two or three house layouts 
2) make an article for offices/workspaces
3) difference between Vastu and Feng Shui
4) Feng Shui examples around the world

So many options. So little brain activity what would work. 

Yearly Goals
I have decided this year to be more active in my life when it comes to my goals. Be more persistent in what I want. BUT also be more at peace and relaxed with the process of it all. I removed my vision board last year June 2022 and choose to not think about that for about 6 months. I gave myself a time to let shit go. Meaning working on rethinking about what do you in current lifestyle. With a lot of trail and error of adding people and situations in my life. I've learned to focusses more on what makes me happy. I've started with new personal goals and work goals. And first one I can check off. I can check off clean health. Finally going to an entire check up.
Contentment.Consistency.Inspiration. Love.Trust.Selfcare.Joy.Friendship. Loyalty.Equal Respect.Prayer
 
Most important goals are in motion and all I have to make sure that I'm consistent. Likely these goals will become a reality. 

Don't expect everyone to get it
Last year ended with BTW scaring everyone and the $ making us feel scared of what is to come in this world. A lot of people don't believe we'll have better days. I say I'm feeding my faith during this unknown. Some mock me and think same bad years again. All I have to say is. My faith is not for the days to be heavenly perfect. But for me be at peace either way.  If I focused on the bad things this month. From creeping out because a bug got in my ear or a thief was on my yard at night or clients not saying yes/paying on time. I would not be at peace right now.  Me feeding my faith and taking care of my mindset is all I need right now for the unknown.

You see last year when a lot say it was a terrible year I've witnessed miracles. As most reading consistently know I'm making an habit of fueling my faith since last year. So I would love to share with you some miracles. If you see them as miracles is all up to you. This is also the reason I believe good things are ahead.

Family from a far was on her death bed
In the first week of January I got some great news. A family member was in recovery after the doctors repeatedly said "Let the family come. She won't make it. She has brain damage and her body is failing her." It is somebody that just came into the family by marriage. What scared us all is that the couple just gotten married last year. A beautiful older couple that both experience sobriety after years of alcohol & drug addiction. It was an inspiration to see them turn their live around. The beauty of the love they have for each other is beautiful to watch.  The way she bounced back like she just had a cold was a miracle. Everything is coming together. Her eyesight is back. She is learning to walk and it's going amazingly. Miracles exist if you believe in them or not.

A blessing in disguise
I have been waiting for a long time accept clients on my own bank account. I've been waiting since begin November 2022. The unanswered calls, sms and bankmails where driving my patience crazy. Me being positive had left the building. I found somebody to check what was going on and I needed more documents which I found funny because they checked if I had everything during the delivering of the documents. Now my patience that I don't have most times is really being tested. But I use these months to introduce my business better because I have time. My introduction was well received and I have faith that it will help. Of course like most things I've had an imitation problem again. Which is funny people see copy pasting as a way to handle business competitors. I leave that to the universe. I let my work speak and the right clients that should be mine will always be mine.

Embrace your hobbies
This month focusing on what brings me joy and doing more of that is bringing me peace. Walking is my new way calming myself and zoning out for the new week ahead. My Sunday is my fun day and enjoying it. From going to church to walking and cleaning the entire house for the week. Brings me peace. Their is something about cleaning that feels like calming down the world. It has become a new selfcare activity. This month I tried dancing and going to cultural activity to make more fun memories.

Clevia Park
I'm the kind of person that would be scared to try something that I'll actually think is beautiful. So I went with my big sister and niece to a dance class from an ex- work colleague. It was so much fun. I enjoyed doing something new that I found beautiful.   Yes my sis and I sucked but it was fun. 

Chinese New Year
KKF had Chinese New Year Temple Fair. It was fun. Of course the food section was the busiest.  It was a girl day date. Not planned but the rest could not make it. My niece wanted to make us broke with the food binge. 

So ending this blog post with a Happy Chinese new year everyone. Make this year your bitch. 






Comments

Most popular