The power of a good mindset | Day in the life RCD



Hello RCD readers,

Last week I finally delivered a project for building permit. The process was rudeness to it's core. People have the tendency to not be polite when they think they have the upper hand and you need them to do their work. But I've really stopped overthinking about people their bad responses towards me. I keep my peace in check and don't allow other's to make me feel a negative way. And that's a mindset I've been working on to get back for almost month's.

Old mindset
Normally I'm overthinking every situation. I even try to make right when people get the wrong idea of me. I'm overtalking to people who have gone to just rude towards me. To make sure they know they are wrong about me. I explain to make peace. I read old conversations back to see if I misinterpreted any situation and the person meant. And I try to make nice. 

Draining mindset
We are humans. We fail. We say the wrong things. We forgive to easily. We never forgive. We give second chances. We never give chances. And we overcompensate for people we care about. If we didn't care we would've ended a disagreement with fuck you. Block the person and never talk to them again. But we choose to make it right because we see the potential.  And this mindset is draining your joy. I'm not saying remove yourself from every negative energy but I'm saying keep your joy sacred. That means do what works for you. For me it's learn who to give what part of you. Learn to  focus on yourself first and everything else must be secondary. 

Tips for a good mindset
1) find something that makes you happy and put this in your routine
For me it's walking, dancing, teaching ballet, swimming and spending time with my niece and nephews.Last keep my friendship healthy.

2) surround yourself with positive people and uplifting people. 
A good talk with somebody who respects you and you treat eachother well can do wonders for your mindset and your friend.

3) their is no box.
The moment you put yourself in a category with other's your anxiety will rise.You are not the person next to you. Even if you do the same hobbies. Even if you do the same work. Even if you are the sex and age. Even if you want the same things in life. We are not the same. We are moving parallel in life next to eachother but we are not one story. And that mindset helps with comparisons. That helps with jelousy.  That helps with taking your joy when somebody has achieved something that you're waiting to achieve. Also helps so that you can the best version of yourself and nobody else.

4) keep your spirituality in check
For me it's praying. For me it's going more often to church. Thanking God more for what I have. Focusing on what I need to work to bring me closer to God.

5) choose the no drama route
These two month's I choose to remove myself from a negative situation and fix my problems at hand in a different way. It also learned me to let go of people. Not in the sense of banning. But in a sense of knowing what to expect and being okay with that by moving on with your life. Fixing the problem without your normal route. You can also find somebody else to help. Always remember that. You only have to open yourself up for that.

6) keep it to yourself 
I'm enjoying my secrets.  My personal space. Learning to not trust so easily with new people or people who you don't entirely trust. One of the biggest hurt in life is people misusing your story, your truth back at you. What people don't know won't hurt you. Remember that only say what you are okay with anybody using that back at you in a discussion or using to start rumors.

7) give strangers less power
People will never know who you are. They will make an assumption even if you try to tell them. And that's okay. It's not your problem to make people see your magic. It's not your problem to make other's like you or want to be your friend. Leave the situation as it is. You are an adult. It's not highschool. You can actually stop talking to people who don't appreciate your value. Because you don't see them every day. You actually don't even have to make things right. All you have to do is lead with peace. Make sure you don't break somebody's credibility and you've done your part in the situation. 

8) Know your worth
Knowing what you have to offer to table is the biggest flex. It's important to know your worth and you have to offer. This helps you to walk away in bad situations or disengage. Write down everything you have to offer being a friend, work wise, being daughter, being a sister etc. Everytime somebody brings you to a place of no self worth, make sure to read that list. And remind yourself what you deserve and what you kind of respect you should accept. This keeps your mindset healthy because you know who you are and what you bring to the table and nobody will be able to bring you down.

The power of a good mindset
Life will not get easier but you will be stronger. The power of knowing that you'll be okay either way is amazing. The power of people's fake inconsideration of saying "that's life" with no compassion will not phase you. They will have no power in your mood or you day. Put yourself in situation which you know you got this either way. And move forward with the mindset of being boss bitch🤣

Have a great day everyone.
Enjoy Tuesday and remember it's all in the mindset.

Comments

Most popular