Passion = Obsession |Day in the life RCD



 Hello RCD readers,

Today is the perfect day to talk about living your purpose in life.

Purpose VS Success
I've learned over these months the difference. Let's start with purpose in life. God gives a talent in life. It can be the ability to make people open up to you and help them with just listening. It can be the ability to have that kindness to help others in need with different tasks. It can be making children feel comfortable towards you. It can be being great at your career. Whatever that is in your life. You'll know when it comes effortless and gives you peace of mind.

Now Success is different for everyone. Let's start there. For me success is ;
  • being able to find balance in my faith, health, joy, peace of mind, love and ambition 
  • breaking generational cycle breaker and changing the way we as a family function
  • embracing God's blessings every day and fueling my faith daily
  • evolving and not staying stagnant in selflove and self discovery
  • creating multiple business ideas
  • being able to help my family
We always think that a successful and living in our purpose always comes together but that's not true. Some people are successful in our eyes because of ;
  • the money or
  • the strong faith or 
  • having a family or 
  • by having a house 
Some women base this as a perfect reason the choose a person in their life. But if they are not living their purpose all you'll receive is stagnant unhappiness. Because they have not found their purpose in life or refuse to live in their purpose. That means there will never be love their. 

Success is the ability to achieve your vision of greatness. 
But purpose is living the blessed peaceful and joyful life that God wants for you.

Passion
This flows for me every time when God has spoken to me what the next move has to be. You'll get the energy to work longer than you should. You'll get that drive that was missing a long time ago. And you'll experience your passion in full force.

It's really easy for this to become an obsession. So make sure you create a balance in your life. 

How do try not not obsess on one thing?
I prioritize my faith, my health, my selfcare and last the ability the serve with kindness next to creating RCD architectural studio. 
  • time management is the key
  • not taking set backs personally
  • always keep God first (pray when you are scared or fearful, when you are grateful, when you are tired, when you just need to talk for guidance)
  • being okay with not achieving everything at once
  • celebrate and take a breath when you've achieved any milestone
  • Selfcare =Self love is important
About last weekend

After praying Sunday I'm energized. My dream of RC Designs is finally becoming a reality. My lack of knowledge for the right technology usage with any task. I've learned to ask for help with a lot of trial and error. That helped me to install last week two needed programs for making YouTube Clips again. I've watched YouTube clips to learn how to use google forms. This sounds simple but for me is sometimes isn't. So for everything going smoothly is God's love and presence.  Sunday I started making my online consultations and questionnaire. I still have to figure out how much  MB is enough for uploading and if that is even possible for me. So if you know comment below. I need to figure out the amount I need to make possible for uploading photo's.

Never give up!! The right time will make the process effortless



Comments

Most popular