Connection | Day in the life RCD



Hello RCD readers,

The word of the day says it all. Making connections and making current friendships flourish. This is something I'm struggling with. 

Pieces of one soul
The misconception that we as human beings have one kind of personality trait is incorrect.  We are every kind personality trait when it comes to the person standing in our presence at that moment.

Kind
I've been overly kind and unable to say no because I think of the other person's  need instead of my own. And I've been tired of people misusing my kindness that my cup is too full to have another dejavu moment of being used. 

Bossy
I've been straight to the point, no bullshit holding response girl. But I've also been the overthinker who asks people for their opinion. Sometimes people who don't know what I'm talking about but I ask just for the discomfort of making another wrong choice.

Independent 
I strive to be the woman who is able to be financially stable and help my family. But I've also been the woman who doesn't want to feel like the roles are reversed in a romantic relationship. Feeling comfort that everywhere you need to choose but in the relationship the roles are switched.I can be alpha but choose not be that in a romantic relationship. 

Happy but Sad
My mood changes with my normal life journey. Which sound unstable in my ears but I've noticed being overworked most of the time and being an overthinker, the day can influence me very easily. Something a small thing can make your heart smile but the same way something small can also break your heart. It's an annoying balance that we have to go through in life.

Flirty but shy
Any woman has it in her to be sensual, sexual and down right erotic but at the right time and place. And a fr... for the right person.  But to open yourself up is when the mind, body and soul meet. They feel balanced and save. That's where the magic flourishes. 

Somebody's save place 
I do take this part very serieusly.  When you become somebody's save place to be themselves, to open up to, to enjoy life with, to not feel judged, to feel protected, to just talk to when they feel lonely or last be a friend to. I make time for that extra response. That extra activity to make them enjoy. That extra encouragement to make their day what better. That extra compliment to make sure they know how awesome they are doing. I show up because we all need that. From a long time friend to online stranger. Everyone needs that extra effort of somebody giving them a smile. 

I can go for hours. Because we are everything for everyone in life. That's what makes us flawed humans. But also imperfectly perfect design of God because we are unique.

But connection is everything when it comes to meeting new friends and people. And navigating that is hard for me because I keep my circle close. And opening up for new business partnerships or friendships is going to make push myself out of my comfort zone and learn other's their communication style while trying adapt to their communication medium.

Connecting with people and letting past experiences not overlap with the present is the most important thing a person can do. It's hard but needed.

Be kind. Be respectful.  Be helpful.  Be patient and be yourself. 

Have a great day




Comments

Most popular