Smile | Day in the life RCD



Hello RCD readers,

"I'm happy". Three words that say so much. But also releases you. 

A dream is a wish your heart makes
I had a weird dream Wednesday night.  Not because it was strange. One because I actually dreamt again in so long. And two I was content with the events of the dream and the people in the dream. The importance and purpose of my happiness. And that's totally okay for it not to be what I thought it would be. Because it may be and I think so much better.

Be your authentic self
I've wrote a long time ago on my Whatsapp bio "be your authentic self". 

That came naturally before thinking twice or even thinking what my authentic self truly is.  I started writing a diary last month. I've written emotions and events that are pure to me and needed an outlet. And I've written a list of what I want. This I recommend to everyone. It's important to think to yourself what do you want and need in life. Try to put this on the result of your actions. Because you have absolutely no control over other people's life choices and actions. So choose to change your actions. This opened me up to dream a different dream.

You didn't come to this world without a purpose 
I changed my personal picture and the words that I wrote a year or maybe two ago still are so true. They really hit hard now. Because I understand them more. 


"Word of the day!! Purpose!! 
My main purpose is to live the life I want and keep myself to the standards I set up for myself as a human being and a Christian. And most of all be the friend,family member and partner that you can count on.

Choose your world!!
Choose your surroundings!!
Choose your peace!!
Choose your purpose before the universe and society chooses for you.

You are the master of your life journey. You choose how you react and how you present yourself. Never forget the choice is always yours."

Fulfilling my purpose in life really makes me happy. 

Writing again for myself. This really directed me to my own happiness.  I've been doing things that made me happy on a little a leash. Knowing that my choices have consequences on the people that depend on me. But now I'm not unlearning that but I'm doing the best that I can to stop that. Enjoy life to the fullest. Do what makes me happy and be content with that. Most of all enjoy and embrace God protection from people and certain situations. That's true love. Knowing God will always show you where you belong in life and you need to be.

Letting go 
I've held on to friendship that had served their purpose because they were with me in certain important stage of my life. And I've kept on to friendships that were entirely one sided or not authentic.  Just because I loved them and wanted to see their best life be fullfilled. But when you stay longer than you should your happiness for the other person can become pure judgmental or resentful. And when that happiness you know has left that chapter needs to be closed. I'm really good at that but not with people I actually care too deeply about. But the same expectations that you have for a partner you should have for a friend. And if you don't or they don't level up to that. Both should let that friendship go. So I did and it was the weirdest feeling. Because you'll notice that a lot of them will not even notice you left or they will finally call when they need you.  Which you weren't that important to them after all. That may sound cruel but it actually isn't.  You are somebody's season too and not a root under the tree. And you should be okay with that.

Closer to God
I read a quote this week that thought me something. I should've learned that years ago but I love hard. Which is not always a good thing. Love can be towards a partner or family member or career, just meaning any fulfilment in life.


I was really guilty with that a lot of times in my life. Which always crashed and burnt. No matter how much I was ready to give it my all. People disappointment you or you do that or you both. But learning what the actual order should be. This will give you true peace and happiness. Because you'll be content and fulfilling your purpose.

What makes me smile today?
  • Fulfilling my purpose.
  • Taking care of the important things in my life."self care"
  • Being kind and showing compassion when I can be bitter.
  • Forgiving and doing my best to let go. It slowly brings me joy. 
  • Enjoying which stage I'm in my life and doing my best to be content with it.
  • Making people happy including myself.
  • Seeing my insights for this page being more international then national.



Comments

  1. Happiness is a choice. So not there but I'm choosing to smile.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most popular