Resting | Day in the life RCD



Hello RCD readers,

Today I'm feeling sick for no reason at all. I'm taking a rest day. I'm hoping everything will be fine.

The week began with driving to help again. With the results Tuesday not very good. So I have to find that push from God to be positive again. I felt terrible seeing my mother like that. But today I feel worst. For no reason I'm sick. My little naughty niece made me sick. My little "plaktodo ".

My ongoing freelance project's are on a stand still. 
I always hate that feeling of standing still. Which is stupid. That's the process.  
  • Building permit document; I can't go further with asking for building permit because the document has exceeded it's limit and funny I was already paid for this. So everything extra is my headache and just my freelance employer's patience
  • Building permit waiting game; I delivered this for so cheap when I thought RC Designs would be a big hit and finally the time has come the deliverance of the drawings and documents for the buiding permit procedure. And finally I have to wait until I get the permit now.
  • Building phase needs drawings; I have to make drawings for a colleague her ex client or maybe a referral. The site needs a weed wacker so I can't begin working yet. Which is kind of frustrating. 
Day of rest
So because I actually can't do any work I have to be smart with my time and rest. If you've met me you would know I'm terrible at sitting still. Yesterday I felt so terrible but cleaned the damn house to keep my mind from staying still. I also did my finances for the new month. And today I feel like I'm getting more sick but we'll see how I'll keep my ass still.

Any tips to stop me from over thinking or keeping myself busy. Put in the comment section.

Comments

Post a Comment

Most popular