Your worth | Day in the life RCD



Hello RCD readers,

Knowing your worth means being okey with doing that what makes you uncomfortable but is better for you and what you deserve. 

Humpday
Wednesday I had to do something to keep my mind from thinking too much. 

Cleaning
It didn't help with the thinking but I had a productive day. I did my laundry. I began cleaning my room. I tried to clean my jewellery.  A present looks terrible. I almost want to threw it away. But that's terrible.  The silver will not shine. So I'm kinda almost over it.   I'm trying to create a work system in my " office". Not their yet.

Old friends
I met some old friends from the university.  One wants to graduate.  And I think she took my paper as concept.  I was proud of it. But her graduation supervisor is an inappropriate pig and asshole. But she is chatterbox plus gossips much so I'm not going to talk about him negatively. The other friend is completely the same as I remember. I've noticed people don't change the stay the same and become grown ups. And that's it.

Not just a title
While I was cleaning up I saw a sweet Christmas card.  I saw books that I got. I saw jewelry that I got. I saw poems that I wrote. I saw yearly goals list that were incomplete but always let it be. I saw improvement checklist that I was working on and I actually did almost everything on that list. I saw pictures. I saw expenses of each year. I saw how long I saved up and did my best not touch those savings. I saw a lot of giving. Things I do for others. And it hit me know your worth.

This is something I really want to try. 
- Write down everything you want in life. Now and in 5 years. 
- Write down spiritual goals
- Write down financial goals 
- Write down 5 people who are always there for you
- Write down who you can trust 
- Write down who you can learn from and look up to
- Write down what makes you happy today
- Write down your biggest fears and insecurities that you want work on
- Write down what you don't want to accept 
- Write down your work goals
- Write down your relationship goals 

I challenge you if you want some change write down what's the most important to you today. Just 5 things and work on that. Only person stopping you from change is yourself.

It's not my journey respect that 
I've noticed that we as society (meaning me included) think our way is better. We say we don't judge but truthfully we all do. My choice to keep my values intact in my career journey should not make me feel better than another's who throws each ethical book out the window to go through life. My career should actually not get these comments;
"are you still doing that ?" Questions a thousand times in one sentence with an offer to their career choice a thousand times.
"is it still working?" Questions where you actually waiting for me to say no it failed or something. 
"Never once ask me about my work" . That is most noticeable.  You don't see me worthy enough, so you actually never ask how is work going.  
"You have a lot of free time. Right ". They are noticeably too important so they call because you have so much free time.  They deem you not worthy to be successful or that you are able to handle what their bosses do. So you have a lot of free time or they feel intimidated and less worthy in their life choices. 

If you find people that believe in you treasure them and keep them close. They lift you up when other's are waiting for you to not succeed. Stay away from people that manipulate you and put you in a cage so they have you dependent on them your whole life.

Have a great Thursday . 

Comments

Most popular