Being wrong | Day in the life RCD



Hello RCD readers,

You will never go anywhere in life thinking that you aren't wrong in anything.

In life no matter which situation their is a little wrong on both sides even if the other person was an asshole. And the moment you accept that the more you'll learn from yourself and grow as a person. During this week I've had somebody be rude to me for no apart reason that he had authority so he felt some type of way. So I can complain at home but stay professional because he doesn't deserve my angry response.

Judgement backfiring
Nobody is perfect including me. But these months I have watched people who were cruel to me or hurt me in my life go through it. With really bad situations I just pray and pick up the slack from my side. But I feel more anger than pity. Which really bothered me. I hate that people let themselves go like that. I hate that people just can't see that they are sabotaging their own lives.

I've seen people who had everything to say about other's relationship go through shit. And I actually don't feel sadness. Which I find cruel of me. I've always thought they don't know their worth. They don't know this is not okey and not worth making other relationships look bad.   

I've seen people I've misjudged go through it these months and I don't know what I feel but empathy is not one of them. And that is sad for me. That is something I need to work on.

How do I react?
My reaction when people do me wrong
- I keep my cool and stay professional 
- I complain to my loved ones 
- I buckle up, say sorry for my part of the faults  and come up with a solution.. if they drive me crazy finish what I need to do and block. 
- I just let karma get you and watch with no remorse.. which I want to work on..
- I let go and pray for them. But inside have mix emotions and everything is on replay.

Work wise I love that I can stay professional but firm and understanding at the same time. I may be complaining my loved ones ears off. But I keep my cool always. I don't think it helps at all to let your emotions decide when you are mad, hurt, insulted, misjudged etc. So I'm good with that. 

When you start mixing friendships within work is when problems start. Like people getting jelouse.  Or people not being entirely genuine with you. People can't stay professional and really fair. But I've learned to show that my quietness doesn't mean I'll let you say shit about people I love. So I love people seeing the clapback taurus side of me when needed. I can and will insult you without calling out your name if you start acting stupid. 

Before I go on a rant again. What should I fix from my side?
1) I wanted to minimise the time it stay in my brain. I don't want this to effect more than just a moment and not a whole day or a whole rollercoaster of emotions because my overactive mind is thinking of what if's??
2) I want to re-learn myself to let go faster and pray earlier.  
3) I want to find peace with the situation so I can move on.
4) I want to objectively be searching on what I did wrong and how I can approve that part

Does the blame matters?
Now as you read blame on yourself you may think. Why is she thinking she has some blame in the situation? If somebody did you wrong how must I look at blaming myself? So no the blame does not matter. All that matters what you make of any of these situation and what you will take from it.

Both to blame
Well it's two people in conflict. So both have fault no matter what. It can be anything. From negative situation to constant conflict to an entire dysfunctional friendship.  You see you need to take in which you played part in. If that meant being less open because of the situation or being judgemental afterwards or holding resentment which only you know. Or even not reacting the way you should have to close that argument. It takes two and if you learn that you'll fix yourself for the next conflict with someone else or the same person.

What can you learn from this?
In every situation or conflict make a small checklist;
1) what could I've done better?
2) how do I react different for other confrontations?
3) what will I be working on from this?

The blame is not important the take away and growth is. Have a blessed day





Comments

  1. Learning from situations will help you move on and let go. What this means for you is unthinkable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most popular