The importance of a good attitude | Day in the life RCD


 
Hello RCD readers,

Last week was a non productive week. My week began with me energized and ready for work. 

Monday May 10 2022
Start the week with a good planning. I woke up with a to do list that I had imprinted the whole week before.
- project Fred; 
I had to make an offer for my services. This project needed a response like more than a month ago. The supervisor advice's two options;
1) minimize the project from 7 to 4 studios 
2) get the papers in order for commercial project which I already advised but a residential project was still asked by the freelance 

- project  swimming pool
I had to mail the definitive drawing in auto cad to my freelance employer.  I cleaned up the AutoCAD file but still didn't mail it until ask again because I actually don't mail AutoCAD files.

-Promising projects
  • I have an old client that after years called me in February for a potential project. It will be for a farm. For some reason I called second time around they still aren't ready for me.
  • I have a second client maybe in which i helped for restaurant design. It was kind of annoying because I get extra payment for the consistent corrections. So I got underpaid because he and my freelance employer had a lot of correction for almost 10months. I did a follow-up for this potential project by calling him if he needs my services after I mailed him a design concept of apartment area on the site.

Everyone contacted me and the redesign project said yes to the offer. For some reason the are really quite about the payment part.

Finances
First week of May was a hard week I had a lot of family members sick. And I have pitch a lot in to help out. Which put a dent in my bank account but I believe everything will turn out good and I'll get my money back. So I wrote down all my expenses and checked every opening that I needed to refill. That's how I started my week ready to work

But life happens. 
My mother needs extra help. So driving Tuesday and Wednesday around to see doctor's etc is what we did those days. Which meant I didn't get to work at all. 

Thursday May 13th 2022
By Thursday I finally went back to work. I started my day with sketching and filming a work day in life but I worked a normal work day for me very slowly. Seeing my mother in pain was. Seeing my partner more often this week felt amazing. 

My partner asked if I can help him decorate for his mother's birthday party. Wrong person to ask. I just don't decorate. I always leave that for my sister. And I really needed to I'll pay or ask friends or family for help.

I finally went to ballet class. I wasn't that polite because I didn't say Hi. It's awkward.  Just insecurity of knowing people whisper behind your back makes you distrust everyone their and that is something I let people take from me. Me giving a damn about other's opinions and trying to f up my happiness by twisting the reality. 

Friday May 14th 2022
The purpose of that day was to work. But getting back into the zone is not working. 

Now I can say;
I have not made a lot of money this month again. I've had project on the loop that aren't producing money yet. And I have personal medical issue's in the family that gets my attention. I haven't been posting content like I need to and to find time is impossible. I still haven't worked on my brother kids room project that I really want to do for him. I also wanted to design certain things for myself and my partner.  I feel like him in a financial still stands. 

But I can also say.
I had an amazing birthday week. Each family member did something special. My sister gave me her clothes to wear to my anniversary getaway. This was a sweet gesture.  My brother gave me a sentimental cross pen. Which makes me included in my grandfather giving all the boys pen on their 12th which he never witnessed mine. My mother gave me plates that I fell so in love with. Which I actually love cooking to use all the sudden again. My partner fed me made me feel loved on our anniversary trip. 

I have two potential project's when is not certain but they are both future yes's. In a month where my family member and partner  are going through or went through health issues being healthy is a real blessing. I don't know how but I do believe I will make the back that I had to give away to support my family. I do believe that God will protect us and my loved ones and their homes in these scary weather coming up. I feel showing me signs in life. Including my relationship with people.

So with this slowly evolving good attitude I gave a great pre ballet class Saturday.  I didn't have a theme but the kids enjoyed and learned  couple of things. I helped my mother with weekly shopping. And I made sure I was in positive spirit's with anything that was bothering me.

Praying for a good day. Smiling when your day doesn't go as planned. Or not trying to disrespectful towards other's and demanding the same is a good start for positive created vibes.

Comments

Most popular