Easter Vacation | Day in the life RCD

 
Hello RCD readers,

My Easter vacay was short and needed. I have ongoing project's but none which I had to work on those days.

Project swimming pool
My freelance employer made an appointment with the civil engineer and invited me in the mail without actually inviting me. Confusing right. So I had to ask did I need to go. He told me it wasn't necessary so I mailed that day good luck and went on doing what was planned for Thursday.  My weekly shopping with my mother.

"Witte donderdag"
I went to church surprisingly with my sister because it was a special day. I didn't want to sit alone. Because with my boyfriend he would hint me what followed and what didn't.  I don't feel at home sometimes their and I mostly go their because for him. And I feel conflicted I want to be supportive but I can't stand sometimes the negativity. But the service was great my sister felt inspired to go more to church. 

"Goede vrijdag"
I stayed home. My tank from my car wanted me to cry. My father finally decided to send me a message that he was in the hospital. Funny about that he was in the hospital for about three days. Mad that nobody came.  But he never let us know where he was until the day he came out of the hospital.  And it makes me think a lot of people have assumptions of my relationship with him. And they are all wrong. "Make it right or else when he will be gone and you'll be sorry". " Forgive him or you'll never move on".etc etc. Our relationship is different from my siblings. I am and always was harder and more vocal to my father.  My parents thought me certain standards and ethics plus they both thought me how to work hard. And we ... okay let's be truthful... I;m always the one annoying child that puts him to his own standards in life. So we bump heads because of this. Always. And instead of ever listening. I was tainted as the "spoiled opinionated disrespectful child". So I've let it go in more ways than one and just focus on my piece of sanity. But that never means I'm mad or disappointed in him like people think. I wish him happiness and health. But I've accepted that his choices made sure we are not a part of his life anymore because he choose a different life. He has achieved a lot by himself and also a lot because we as a family always had his back. But people forget what people do for them until they don't have it anymore.

" Stille Zaterdag "
I did some shopping for Easter cooking. And later that day I went to my nephew's to do Easter egg painting for the first time. They loved this. And the middle one was my Velcro the whole night. He just fell asleep on me consistently. My sister in law didn't really want to stay with us that day and made sure she went shopping. But we still had a blast. 

Project swimming pool
My freelance employer mailed the drawings I made and explained he would be calling someone Tuesday to explain the meeting on Thursday.  Which I found funny because I have no idea who is calling me or the civil engineer. 

Planning my anniversary 
I made a bold decision to splurge on my anniversary with my boyfriend.  We are almost 9 year's together and known each other for 22 year's.  I've had a lot of drama about how we should act or plan our future which I didn't entirely agree but we pushed through and never gave up on each other. We both have disappointed, misjudged or accidentally hurt-ed each other but from my side I never stopped loving him. I would love to be most important thing in his life and his daily priority. It has been three years since we celebrated this day because of Covid. Last time was Bastion and it was the first time we actually spent the night together.  I've come to a place in my relationship that anybody who wants to steal my joy is not a part of the conversation anymore. Love is a beautiful blessing from God.

" Pasen "
I woke up early thinking my boyfriend would be here. But he went to church with his mother and later in the day he went to spent time with her for Easter.  Easter I didn't have people's phone number so I didn't happy Easter to people actually. When my boyfriend came to me. My neighbors were making noise so we both got more of an headache that day. 

My sister came to visit and my niece was super happy to be at grandma. She wanted me to cook something to eat. She wanted me to find some toys for her to play at home. She really wanted to bath here and play with grandma's phone. She really enjoyed herself.

"2e paasdag"
My boyfriends big day. He made a  "speurtocht". I suck at them. I found it so cool that he created this for the kids for an Easter event. And I was so proud of him because of it. I wanted to check how he was doing. And got peer pressured into helping feed the kids. I didn't mind at all. They do talk a lot but it was fun.  I did see him late at night after everything. And he cooked for me. Even though he was tired. So massaged his feet because he deserved it. 

Tuesday April 19th

Last vacay day. Because everything was opening I'd decided to go get my building permit for a project. This I found really annoying the name of the person is incorrect and now I finally know why. The site is from a different family member. Funny right. 

Later that day I helped my mother by bringing her to the doctor and my sister by separating my niece her hair supplies.

I also promised my sister to help her clean the kids room with her junk finally. So we can finally finish this project.

So the next day is a hard working day. Finally helping clean the room and designing the room itself. May God help me.
 
I've already posted the design process and de-clutter process on my YouTube channel.

Have a great weekend

Comments

Most popular