Unreachable | Day in the life RCD


Hello RCD readers,

I haven't posted a week recap in a while!! And while I'm posting this I just lost most of my contacts on my phone which is the joke of the month. 

The month began with me filming and recording "a work week in RCD life". And later celebrated my 5 year anniversary on YouTube with a video clip named "Hello 2022". Here I show my 5 milestones for those 5 years. And 2nd week of March my phone decided to die on me..Haahha

But let's have a recap!!
 
Monday, 14 March 2022
I started Monday with printing out the engineers his calculations and sketches. I tried to decipher the information he sent. So I sent him some questions. 
I called and got no response about the Project Fred. I later took the whole day to correct project JL. At 4 o'clock I brought my mother to the doctor. I got a whats app message from the designer from the swimming pool about the glass dimension corrections.

Tuesday, 15 March 2022
I woke up early and printed out the drawings from project JL. I worked at my boyfriend. This was fun but also a lot baggage to bring a keyboard plus all my paper work but I missed him. But could only stay a couple of hours because he wasn't home in the morning. I went at lunch time almost kinda hungry trying to work just because I wanted to be with him. I made drawings for the swimming pool. I made floorplan of the pumphouse.

Side note : SWIMMING POOL
I got a new project at the beginning of March for a swimming pool. I do the construction drawings and the designer is from Aqua passion.  If you'll like an update give me a holler in the comment section.
 
Wednesday, 16 March 2022
My planned visit to the building department.* I talk about this day in another blog post Stay tuned.

*Side note: BUILDING PERMITS
  • I have two project's of last year that still haven't given me the needed documents to ask for building permits.  
  • A freelance employer who has three of their personal projects. All have been filed. 
    • One I just received the permit. 
    • The other one unnecessary made comments after it would've been approved and of course neglected to response when I contacted them for about four weeks. When I finally got there the supervisor showed the additions that could've been done with a pencil. 
    • The third project has comments but I can't take anything because the supervisor hasn't come to work for about 4 weeks and isn't finished with the comments

Thursday, 17 March 2022

Today was the day I woke up at 6 o'clock.I worked my ass off this day. I still didn't have people their numbers but it has been so a whole week after my phone crashed that I'm happy that I had no distractions from people. Because I could keep my mind on work. 
 
I worked on floor plan drawings for the Jacuzzi and the swimming pool. My checklist is so long. 
 
I went to ballet after almost two weeks and my teacher talked about a swimming pool being calculated wrongly and that's why the pool has building problems. And it made me think.  Is that really true? Or are the building problems the fault of the contractor that can't read the design. I would love to write a blog about that. Let me know what you think.
 
Friday, 18 March 2022 

I wrote this blog* and others because I've been consumed of "swimming pool project" in which I'm not getting paid more. hahah But the checklist is :
  • floor plan seating area and pond
  • foundation plan sauna
  • cross section swimming pool &pond 
  • cross section pond and seating area
  • cross section jacuzzi
  • cross section seating area
  • cross section sauna
*Side note: BLOGGING
This is month is the most prepared that I've been in a long time. It was fun I had inspiration to write for almost two whole weeks plus I had themes for two Wednesday after the first two weeks. So when I was writing this I saw that an old friend of mine was married. It was an awkward feeling. I was happy for her but nothing else. I didn't feel any disappointment or hurt or guilt or anger towards her. It was numb. I have numbed myself from oversharing my feelings for that person in order to not get hurt by her anymore. And it inspired me to talk about something that only my boyfriend and my close "friends" & family members heard off. So I'm writing an blog post inspired about that part of life.
 
That's a real quick recap. What I've learned about phones just dying.
  • Don't open whats app on the other phone and don't listen to people who are so occupied by their life that they make things worst instead of better. 
  • Write your passwords somewhere. You'll thank me later
  • Download everything you can from your phone directly before anything else
  • Don't go driving around to shops like your crazy. People because of Covid everything is online. Just talk a look at the shops on google and look for prices. 
  • And I repeated don't go fixing glass from your phone. That SRD 1100 can be spent for buying a knew phone.
  • Mail anyone that needs to know especially work about your phone so that you can contact them in a way. 
  • Let people app or sms so you can back their number.
  • And remember just go through the chaos and let that shit go.You can't do anything about it.
  • Always make a backup of your work decisions so that if you loose that. You have every conversation somewhere backed up for reference. 
  • Don't overpay for shit. I refused to pay for an unnecessary expensive mobile because I had two important things that it needed.  MB storage and make good Photo's & video's. Everything else is negotiable

Now you may ask. What is the blessing?
Well the blessing is I don't have to add everyone back. You can let some things go and move one. hahaha. 

Enjoy your week everyone!!! And don't let your phone die.
 

 

Comments

Most popular