Manifesting and Praying | Day in the life RCD

 


This blog post was going to be how my fastening was going but life happens.

 
The hardship of fastening
 
This month fasting was like climbing a mountain. It started of good until some unnecessary drama. I've could only see people being manipulative and fake. That I almost believed that I was wrong in the situation. I haven't fully moved on because I keep on thinking sometimes at what length people will go to be cruel and controlling until they win. But the question is " will the result be worth it? ". And my answer is "I don't know".

Not everyone that smiles is your friend 
 
So, all I can do is pray for God to protect me from people who are not my friends. People who don't care about me. People who never stood up for me. People who are jealous of me. People who dislike me. People who made an assumption of me before knowing me. And he is doing that every day. I am surrounded daily only by people that love me. And I'm thankful for that. But I'm still sad that others that I care about aren't.
 
Stuck in Bad situations by own doing 
 
Sometimes people are stuck in a bad environment, and they can't get out because that is their world. And that is sad to watch. To see good people surrounded by mean, jealous and destructive people who only wants to see them fail or only contact when they need help but never to be a real friend.
 
 
When things go bad. You pray harder
 
My prayer is for those people. The kind hearts in bad environments. The people who always get the short end of the stick. Because the people they trust waiting for them to fail. I pray for people who always have kind word or a helping hand. But when the tables turn, they are punished with why you are so incapable of taking care of yourself. When they spent almost every minute taking care of others and their well being. I pray for God to take care of them. I pray that God is their friend who will be always there for them. I pray that God shows them unconditional love. I pray that God hears their prayers and answer them.

Manifestation 
 
I've been scared to manifest certain things. Because a lot has been pushed so many times because of different actions and circumstances. And talking to people around me I've noticed they don't understand it. All I hear is :
  • excuses that things will change when the deadline has been pushed over years
  • shock (when they knew for years), laughter (like it's a joke that will never happen) and disapproving response of this is a terrible time
  • unfilled promises that you can't put your dreams on to hold on.

I know that was vague but it's hard to talk about and I will yell it when it's here because the journey for every manifestation feels like caring rocks up a hill with people their self-doubt and broken promises caring you each step a little bit more down.


Like my partner would say
"I'm no longer a slave of fear. I am a child of God"

Comments

Most popular