Brainstorming | Day in the life RCD



Hello RCD readers,

Today I would love to discuss some potential article themes that I've thought off and that I'm thinking about making. 

Different doors

My boyfriend talked about doors which is a good idea only problem with that would be you'll have a short article and  not a lot of information that you'll find that is based on helping Suriname people find good doors. 


Housing situation for elders

I've had an idea of writing about housing situation for our seniors since January when I saw that someone I know has just placed herself in a retirement home. One where my grandmother lived during a big part of my childhood. It's weird going there I feel sad and I can't believe I can still miss somebody so much after almost 14 years. Every tree, house, building  etc is imprinted in my mind. Happy memories but you feel so sad and lonely to know they are gone.  Sorry going of track. 

Another one is thinking about downsizing. And my father is thinking about something that will not be possible building a small home. 
 
 And I've noticed a lot of elders from the Netherlands back come to Suriname and build a little home. (including a great aunt of mine)

And this theme may not get the attention that I would hope but this article is for me. This is my reality and I think people my age who aren't leaving their elders to fend for themselves on their old days may also think about this.



So I've been thinking about discussing the current living situations for Suriname seniors. (In Suriname and other country's). And my key points would have to be:
  •  current living situations for seniors and their wishes for future living situations 
  •  what is possible for each senior thinking about the budget 
  •  how can they design their dream future housing situation 
  •  how can I help if needed?
Now if you like this concept!! Let me know in the comment section please. Because your input determines what kind of article I'll make.

Now the second article for April
The second article is also inspired about to two loved ones who's birthdays are in April.  

Kids room real life addition 
 
One redesigning a kids room and doing my first interior project. I would measure the room and draw it out. Make pictures for myself. Because people nosy. And I would clean out the room with three piles:
  • Give to good will
  • Sell or give away to friends
  • Keep still for use or memory 
I would redesign the blank space and  into a room for  6 year old that needs her own bedroom for 4 purposes;
  • Play
  • Study and practice 
  • Reading area
  • Glam area  
 

Redesigning an one bedroom house into an office space. 

I would have to clean the place create ideas for better functional living , work and relaxing space. 

Both ideas would not be done before their birthdays but they would be great ideas because it's  something really important for both.

Let me know down below have a great weekend



Comments

Most popular