Wednesday, December 8, 2021



Hello RCD readers,

Late night blogpost. It's six over eleven pm and almost Wednesday. After working almost the whole day trying to finish something. Taking a break and writing feels good. 

Some late night "Me time"

I'm watching " Bling Empire " on Netflix again while cooking a simple noodle for myself. I wanted to do something for me for the day. And this was it.. This episode is about one of the cast members coming to the realisation that her father has died. She didn't have a relationship with him since she was 8. And it eye opening. Sometimes people live their life in the past. They don't resolve things. They don't let things go.  And they don't evolve into the better version of themselves.  

I need a break

Tonight I feel exhausted. Because so much to do and so little time. I have a million hands pulling me  in different directions. "Aunty I need this".. " "Sweetheart I need more time".. Can you dance even though you are freaking stretched to thin.. Can you finish a project earlier... Can you design on demand... Service your car.. administration needs to be done.. finances need to be in order.. planning for the next year... what are your personal and professional goals... house cleaning... family support.. It's soo much.. I need a pampering day week etc with no interruptions.. nobody asking for anything. Some peace and quite with myself.. to get myself back..

I can't wait for the 23rd. Most of my projects will be done and over to the building permit phase. I will finally be paid in full. I will finally get to enjoy..

What needs to be done this week?
📌practice two dances for Saturday
📌correct the drawings of JL project
📌mail the contractor the construction concept of project Fred
📌come up with a roofplan which I find utterly stupid..
📌wash the car
📌service the car
📌babysit during the week
📌check the contractor calculations for project LB
📌have a proper date with my sweetheart without him making plans with his family..
📌reboot my tired as self

Take care of your self before you get a burnout

 




 

Comments

Most popular