Tuesday, December 14, 2021


Hello RCD readers,

Welcome to our projects updates.  As you can see deadlines..deadlines.. deadlines. I'm busy finishing project's and going to the next stage of the project.

Projects JL
Yesterday I worked really hard and overnight to finish the drawings for project JL. Today is the correcting of the drawings again for the last time before I sent them to my freelance employer. The deadline is today for this project.

Project BW
Today I will be working on the facades, layouts, foundationplan and roofplan. And the deadline will be tomorrow.

Project LB
I have to do the construction drawings for this project then I'm finished. Hopefully I finish on time to start with contract for this project. Deadline is 23 December. 

Let's make this week amazing.

Comments

Most popular