Monday, December 13, 2021

 


Hello RCD Readers, 

Today I'll give a recap of my weekend. 

Preparation for dance recital 
The Christmas Dance television recording went well.  

A week before the big day
My little niece actually helped my practice my solo in the garage with just socks. I learned the dance a little late because hectic schedule and my niece was really supportive.  Funny a 5year  old being my cheerleader not to give up and keeping practicing the dance. I can still remember a little girl pushing the play button and dancing next to me. Just like she was my trainer. 




Saturday morning
My sweet big sis helped me with my make up and edges. She did amazing work. I saw my little niece before going and she was really hyped up for everything.  

Saturday afternoon
I came with my costuum ready to help. Me and my friends helped the little kids with changing and giving snacks and making sure they were okey. They were so cute and actually asked me about teaching again. We all stopped helping due to Covid and most important the economic state it gave every business.  


My dances
I wasn't nervous. I was really scared to fall on my ass. But funny both dances I was told that I did very well. Which I found my solo flawed. But I've noticed a dancer is never impressed by her /his own dancing ever. So I'll let be.






Sugar plum history
I did this dance three times. In a span of 13 years. And each time I was in a different stage in my life. It was the first time a different choreography but also an anniversary from second time.




Take a look!!



My wish
I wish that our ballet students will be so great that they can dance these dances too and amazingly. I wish our legacy is the new students becoming the best versions of themselves






Comments

Most popular