Happiness | Monday 6th September 2021

 


Hello RC Designs readers and watchers,

Welcome to a very late blog post. After almost three weeks to a month of not posting I'm here on my bed trying to take a break. And post about how life is going. 

Let's start with work.

These 2-3 month's have been busy because I've had one project's of last last year finally coming to an end. And two of this year finally getting building permits. I have a freelance employer with a client and this is going really slow but I'm really excited for the opportunity.  I also have a referral from my big bro which the client seems to love my work and it's going smoothly. 

Big project!!

I'm busy with something really small. I have to make a layout of an resort. It's really exciting because it's a big resort.  The consult was really straightforward I gave an offer and started measuring the site last week with my partner. And I'm blessed to have that in my life. So I'm thankful for his support in that way.

Start up company!

Another referral is from my mother. This is a mother daughter duo.  I've had two site visits and made sketching of different design concepts last Wednesday.  So now I have to hear from them what they like so I can go further. Thankfully the waiting gives me time to work on my resort project. 

Happiness 

These years have been hard for everyone including me. Mentally, emotionally and financially. With that being said I've worked hard on building my content. Being able to be there for my family when needed. And being able to do my part on working on my relationship.  But to say that I'm overflowing with "I'm so #^#&$#^ done with negative remarks". I have to look for the beauty in life because I have to many responsibilities to not be okey.

Your happiness is up to you. If you can't make yourself happy stop thinking materialistic things or people will be able to do that for you.


Comments

Most popular