Celebration |Friday 20th August 2021

Hello RC Designs readers and watchers, 

Yesterday was amazing I had to write about it. I spent the morning with my family after almost two years. I met a niece of mine finally because shr was born during the begin of the pandemic.  She reminds me of my grandmother. So vibrant and happy. 

I enjoyed my God daughter  driving me crae crae. She was hyped for yesterday since last week. 🤗

I loved seeing all my little nieces and nephew's.  They are so damn adorable. Everyone is healthy,  happy and doing good. And that's amazing.

Yesterday I missed last ballet day cause my niece was still with me. Everyone tired of the day and she even more hyped. 

I also celebrated 5 years for RC Designs. And it was amazing. I felt like this milestone gave me a little jump start to keep moving forward. I still have a lot of milestones for my business and growth.  But I feel amazingly inspired again which is really hard during this economic state. 

Most people give up. Let the negativity win but I choose to pray more and put God first..

Just keep swimming people and we'll get there.

Comments

Most popular