Project Update| Tuesday July 27th 2021

 



Hello RC Designs readers and watchers,

Yesterday was a hectic day. I have projects to finish and new project to obtain. Now let's start.. How is it going?

Building permits


I have two projects since April that I'm finished with but the building permit took awhile. 

First project is for a house design. I had no comments anymore and I needed to receive the building permit. But yesterday morning they couldn't find it. 

Second project is for a apartment design.
I received the building permit.
So I mailed the building permit digital and finally one project finished for 2021. 

Third project is for a house design. The construction calculations are needed. So I contacted the client and the concrete constructor. I hope to finish this project by Monday or Friday with God's help.

Cancelled or on hold
I have a project in which the client hasn't responded yet. So not sure if it's cancelled or on hold. 

New project


This is a freelance project. Today I have an appointment with one of my freelance employers. I have already detailed the layouts for the consultations and came up with a couple of inspiration concepts. I hope the consultations goes well so that I can finish it and mail to the civil engineer for his calculations. 

Promising project
This new project is not a done deal yet. I have two weeks to make structural drawings for the first consultation.  Hopefully I finish on time and have enough inspiration during the consult.

The word that I would have to explain my months would be "patience is the key to success". You can't let situations distract you are mess up you goal. Not everything will go as plan. Like one project that is finished  I haven't received but one that I thought would take more time is actually finished. And a project that I gave mid June finally has a response.  You can get mad unnecessary.  You can blame somebody. You can blame yourself. You can complain it's this country. 

"Or you can breathe in and out.  
Stay polite. 
Focus on the positive.  
Be productive, efficient & professional. 
Be flexible with the misdirection of your day.
Have a little extra prayer for good luck. 
And keep it pushing with the next tasks and goals of the day."

See you next week..
Comment below how your week is going



Comments

Most popular