Throwback Thursday April 22nd 2021

 

This Throwback Thursday I'm discussing "Mosque Architecture". This article is from 24th June 2020.  

LINK:https://youtu.be/FuF3R02JblU 

This is a two-part article of Islam/Jewish Architecture. In my beautiful country we have Synagogue and Mosque next to each other. And this is an worldwide wonder. So, I’ve decided to write about the two religious’ architectures. 


The links used for writing this article: 
 

The key points consists of:
  • Evolution of Mosque architecture
  • Exterior features
  • Interior features

This article was very informative. I had to do some research because I don't know much about this kind of architecture actually and this was a huge eyeopener for me. 

Comment below if you want me to learn more.



 

Comments

Most popular